01 DHG Bullitt "feeler" in NJ

98ABcobra

Established Member
AUTOTRADER AD LISTED!!!!!!

Ok, so life has not been going as planned. Just sold my truck and I may be selling the Bullitt. This is just a feeler to see if anyone is interested/has opinions about it(That aren't a complete waste of time). Here is the rundown of everything:

2001 DHG Bullitt
48k miles. I am the 3rd owner, the first one owned it for about a year and the second one had it until 2008 when I purchased it.
BBK Long tube headers and o/r x pipe
Mac catback dumped over the rear
JLT Cold air intake.
MGW short shifter
Slotted front and rear brakes
4:10 gear with moser 31 splines and cobra diff with carbon clutches
H&R springs with tokico blues on all 4 corners
Edlebrock adjustable uppers and hotchkis lowers
Steeda blue bump steer kit
Qa1 Tubular K-member
Ram clutch
It will have maximum motorsports caster cambers on it next week, it has bbk's on it now but the alignment is a tad off and I wanted it perfect.
18" Black Bullitts with newer sumotomo tires, I wasn't real particular on tires since I needed a set and these were the best bang for the buck

Car is clean and will get a full detail before it is sold. I just washed it but right now don't have the time to spend a few hours on it. Any questions, feel free to ask or pm me. I am pretty busy with work and school so pm would be best since I will get an email to my phone. I do owe money on it since I am a broke college kid. The title is at my credit union about 20 mins away from my house and will be easily gotten with cash or a certified check.

$10,500. OBO

Cars for Sale: 2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT in SEWELL, NJ 08080: Coupe Details - 287933022 - AutoTrader.com

Car is 20 mins outside Philly in south Jersey

Last edited:

98ABcobra

Established Member
Bump. Not on here much. Will trade for 99 and up 4x4 f150 and cash. Maximum motorsports caster cambers are on and the car drives perfectly straight. Will have pictures for serious people. Not just going to send a bunch of emails to people all over the country.

BUMP BUMP BUMP

98ABcobra

Established Member
Bump

Asking 10,500 obo. Im just trying to get out of the car scene for a little while and take care of some other things. Thanks

98ABcobra

Established Member
To the top

Everyone seems to be selling Bullitts all of a sudden and mine is just sitting waiting to be sold. This car is is great shape, I have all the original documents including window sticker. The guy who owned it before me literally kept it inside of a bubble.

$10,000 obo

I do not want to go lower but cash talks

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
10k for a mustang GT?

I guess your not to familar on the prices clean bullits usually sell for. I've seen quite a few of them go for $12k.

You may get lucky and find a hile mile car that is not so clean for $6500-8K, but it's unusual.

0honesvt

Established Member
Exactly the next Mustang i'm looking to get into. Unfortunately just not at the moment. Worth $10k all day long in my opinion, very surprised you're not getting interest. GLWS.

Users who are viewing this thread