01 cobra with flows and prochamber

adamb258

Established Member
anyone with this set up? please let me hear sound clips!!! I am wantgin this setup but have not really heard a good clip of it. Feedback would be appreciated!

GIDIEUP

Established Member
Originally posted by adamb258
anyone with this set up? please let me hear sound clips!!! I am wantgin this setup but have not really heard a good clip of it. Feedback would be appreciated!

Hi adam,

I have this exact setup on my 99 Cobra. Check out the post below:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35326

Read through all if it. Just to recap, I honestly do not think I could be much happier with the setup. I have had pretty every O/R Pipe on my mustangs. I have had an H, X and now the ProChamber. IMO it is the best sounding pipe that I have installed. About 260 bills will get you the ProChamber. If you talk to someone and they tell you they are on backorder, they are full of shit! Make sure you ask for their distributors. I got mine the next day.

If you want more info just PM me.

Cheers:beer:
Ryan

99SVTcobraVERT

bassani x and magnaflow catback, catted will yeild most hp and tq. but will not be as loud as the off road system. borla,magnaflow or ford motorsport are the best catbacks out there for the power gains. this is not opinion this is seeing them in action on dyno vs the flowmaster. not flaming flowmaster, i love the sound. it is the original mustang sound, but if you want something different with more power go with these listed above.

adamb258

Established Member
Thank you for the advice but i love my flows and wouldnt have it any other way:)

99SVTcobraVERT

oh dont get me wrong i love the flows sound. just had so many cobras and mustangs with it that i got tired of it. if you ever want something different go with the magnaflows ,motorsport or borla, you wont be sorry. good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread