01 Cobra w/exhaust beats Teminator??

samill2

sell? keep? sell? keep?
Established Member
So I should go ahead and trade in my Terminator for an 01 and mod it a little bit so I can have a Terminator-spanker.

samill2

sell? keep? sell? keep?
Established Member
If he does it, he does it...I just need to know if it's time to trade up to and older year Cobra. If it's that easy to best an 03+, I can do without the hassles of greater upkeep on mine.

BLK96NAPWER

Established Member
My best friend actually has an 01 Mineral Grey, and he has bested many an 03-04 Terminator. His mods are 4.10's, UPR X, Maganflow cat back, WMS Cold air, and an Autologic chip tune. It seems dead even until about 3rd gear when,my friends 01 starts to inch on these 03-04 Terminators...some of which have been moddified.

Shitty launch by the 03 and maybe the 01 Cobra has something in the pumpkin (4.30s or 4.56s) that he forgot mention.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Whats hard to believe? the 03 was slowly catching up because of more HP but so what?

We're not slow if you can drive...

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
For an 03, you sure CAN'T hear any blower whine :shrug: I have a full exhaust on my 03 and when I hit the loud pedal, the blower whine will over power the exhaust. Who knows?

samill2

sell? keep? sell? keep?
Established Member
mattz03svt said:
For an 03, you sure CAN'T hear any blower whine :shrug: I have a full exhaust on my 03 and when I hit the loud pedal, the blower whine will over power the exhaust. Who knows?

That's one thing I noticed, I didn't hear much blower whine.

BLTONFirehawk

Established Member
Yea that was an 03, in my LT1 ive beat a couple terminators, one was stock, and one had steeda catback, and if I was driving the terminator, it would have beat my car.

maybe he had traction on????

delmarsteelers

Established Member
Bull$hit! I use to race my buddy who had a fully modded 99 cobra with my fully modded 02 gt and he beat me up high by about 2 cars in 4th. There is no way in hell you are beating an 03/04 cobra stock unless the driver of the terminator is just plan a shitty driver. These post piss me off. I love all mustangs, but when someone catches a driver unaware on the street, like most ricers try to do, or a driver who don't have a clue what gear to put their car in; gets beat and someone is so ready to post a story on here that they know is complete bull! Your car sounds awesome, but comeon!

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
delmarsteelers said:
Bull$hit! I use to race my buddy who had a fully modded 99 cobra with my fully modded 02 gt and he beat me up high by about 2 cars in 4th. There is no way in hell you are beating an 03/04 cobra stock unless the driver of the terminator is just plan a shitty driver. These post piss me off. I love all mustangs, but when someone catches a driver unaware on the street, like most ricers try to do, or a driver who don't have a clue what gear to put their car in; gets beat and someone is so ready to post a story on here that they know is complete bull! Your car sounds awesome, but comeon!

why would he lie... evilsvt posts here all the time... i believe its true... the 03 was catching him at the end... the driver just sucks... whats so hard to believe?

Users who are viewing this thread