01 cobra vs E55 Mercedes SC

Richter888

Established Member
Just a fun run. There are two other videos, but I did pretty terrible. From a dig I slept at the wheel and from a 30 roll I spun and missed second:bash: If you guys want me to post em I will, but they are pretty pointless lol.

This is the 40-~140ish run

I suggest you turn your volume down. My car is pretty loud and the wind doesn't help.

[youtube_browser]/f6fPEvVYG5I[/youtube_browser]

I did get a slight hit and a bumper advantage. I thought he was more prepared. Just shows what kind of beasts these Mercedes are! On the other runs he walks me. Nice guy to!

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Wtf are you talking about OP? Your car did great against an E55, those things are hella fast. Turned my volume up to hear all the exhaust notes. ;)

Richter888

Established Member
Thanks! My car runs well, but I have seen these mercs run before. I know you cant hear it, but that merc sounded like a howling beast. Great car with a good guy. He ended up running a 2jz swap 240 as well. That thing was truly insane. Only ~10 psi and he was keeping up with the merc.

All and all a fun night. Good people came out for once. I usually don't go out because of all the stupid ricers and shit talkers.

Had a guy tell me he smokes supercharged mustangs all day with his rsx... He was wrong. It was quick as far as rsx's go, but not supercharged cobra fast lol. This was one of the reasons I stopped going out. The guy was rather aggressive to. He had something to prove I think.

Users who are viewing this thread