01 cobra upper intake bolts

01yellercobra

Established Member
well if i ask who the biggest smart ass is at least ill have that answered..

Sorry. I would have used my tap and die set and a tape measure to figure out the size of the bolts I needed. But I guess it's easier to type on a forum and expect an answer.

Misspelling brought to you by tapatalk

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Yeah... why ask a question on here about something other than "how much hp will my sooper I read about this in a magazine bench racing combo make", "what spark plug", "99/01 cobra with 03/04 hood/bumper?"

01yellercobra

Established Member
Yeah... why ask a question on here about something other than "how much hp will my sooper I read about this in a magazine bench racing combo make", "what spark plug", "99/01 cobra with 03/04 hood/bumper?"

What the hell is a sooper? I make a joke and get called a smart ass. Apparently I'm not supposed to have fun. So I pointed out that instead of complaining about no one answering my queation I listed the steps I would have taken to figure it out myself.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Sooper... makes twice as much HP as anything that is just super.

I would advise against running a hardened tap down into an aluminum intake, head, etc to try to determine the threads. Chances are you'll damage the aluminum threads if you didnt guess exactly right as to which tap and thread pitch you were dealing with.

Then after you fyck up the threads you'd come on here and post asking what to do to fix it!

haha

01yellercobra

Established Member
It takes a little common sense in that if it doesn't turn easily don't use guerilla fingers.

No way man, I'd assemble it without the bolt then post on here about why is my car running like crap, but leave out the fact that the intake is missing a bolt.

:poke:

Jcobra03

import reaper
Established Member
Sorry. I would have used my tap and die set and a tape measure to figure out the size of the bolts I needed. But I guess it's easier to type on a forum and expect an answer.

first of all i was trying to get an answer before i left work so i could bring the bolts home and finish my project . i am more than capable of finding the size i need when something is right in front of me. i forgot to bring the intake to work so i figured id ask before making a 60 mile round trip to get bolts again. But i guess its easier for you to run your mouth when you dont know the whole story and think you know it all.

Users who are viewing this thread