01 Cobra/roush Vert. Need Information!

YELLOWCOBRA1

Established Member
:shrug: Hi all,i need some help.Does anyone have any information on a 2001 Cobra/Roush conv.? I have no pics yet but as soon as i get some i will post them! quick description zinc yellow,black top,black leather with suede inserts,Roush windshield decal and rear window decal,roll bar with brake light,side exhuast with side skirts,rear fascia,wing,Roush tool kit in trunk with a coin that has what appears to be a build number on it and a sticker with a Roush serial number on it (6728).I have allready contacted Roush and ordered a build sheet.Any help will be very appreciated!!!!!!!!!!:shrug:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I think you pretty much covered everything. What specifically were you looking for??

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
YELLOWCOBRA1 said:
How rare is it,what is it's value,how many were made? thanks!!

It's probably relatively rare, but it is also probably not worth a whole lot more than a simliar 99/01 Cobra. New Stangs just don't hold their value terribly well.

I don't know about production numbers, but you might have better luck here, http://www.fnsweet.com/

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Also, did you buy that car off eBay?? I think I recall seeing an 01 Yellow Roush Cobra Vert on there recently.

USBlueStage2

Established Member
^What he said on www.fnsweet.com - is the source for info on Roush^

As a recent seller of a Roush (and happy new owner of a cobra) ~ roush mustangs do not hold their value at all. Moreover, the best part of a roush (other than visual add-ons) is the suspension (for an 01 it would be either Stage 2 or Stage 3). I hope you got the suspension, b/c otherwise, all you got is a body kit, side exhaust and come other bolt-ons that do nothing performance wise to the car. I am sure it looks pretty sweet, but dont expect to recover what you paid for it, ever. I have not heard of roush doing any 2001 cobras either BTW.

Now let's see some pics.

:coolman:

Last edited:

YELLOWCOBRA1

Established Member
P1010085-1.jpg
[/IMG]

YELLOWCOBRA1

Established Member
P1010092.jpg
[/IMG]
P1010091.jpg
[/IMG]
P1010087.jpg
[/IMG]112/yellowcobra1/P1010090.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]
P1010082.jpg
[/IMG]
P1010084.jpg
[/IMG] sorry guys it took so long to post the pics i'm very new at this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread