here are some pics of my 01 Cobra

01+Cobra+1.jpg

01+Cobra+2.jpg

01+Cobra+3.jpg

01+Cobra+4.jpg

Last edited:

kevin

brian, good loking countryside.

good looking car. is you're entire fleet red? i'm assuming that black car doesn't belong to you.

also, how big is that garage of your's?

kevin.#22,#41,#80

Cobra-R

Established Member
Kevin,
Actually the black car is my wifes Honda Accord. That is the only vehicle I/we own, including snowmobile and four wheeler, that isn't red.

My garage is only a three stall. I have it full as you can imagine, but also have a car in the trailer and still have a storage unit rented. That leaves two vehicles outside, my daily driver and my wifes Accord. Guess I should be building a garage instead of buying vehicles. :)

We live kinda on the outskirts of a 900 person town, on top of a hill. It has a very nice view of the countryside.

Brian

kevin

brian,

very understanding wife for all the cars, but mostly for parking outside (in the snow). i need to meet this woman and introduce her to my wife (maybe at ra).

i have a suggestion tho. instead of you building more garage, send a couple of 'em to me and i'll store 'em for you in my 3800 sqft car barn. i would keep 'em clean and make sure they're lubricated/rotated on a regular schedule. :):)

besides, they could keep my cars company and your wife could park inside (i think that'a pretty thougtful of me:):)

kevin.#22,#41,#80

Cobra-R

Established Member
They are on a Yahoo and Ofoto. niether one seems to be working. I will see if nick can give me a hand sometime.

Brian

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Needs to be yellow.. :D But still a beautiful looking car..?

BTW.. Goin to go cobra hunting this weekend.. Found a couple I should be able to afford? 1994 and 1995.. Sorry I cut out on ya the other day too.. Couldn't get connected again.. :( I hate dialup.. Workin on the shirts..

Cobra-R

Established Member
Nick

Yellow??? We all know the fast ones are either red or white. :)

Good luck with your car hunting, and thanks for getting the pics up.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread