01 Cobra - MMR, D1SC, True Forged, Promotion T3650, Built IRS, ect. 17K Miles

PROCHRGD01

Established Member
SOLD!! Thanks svtperformance!

For sale is my 2001 Cobra which I purchased new. Selling because I just don't have time for it. I'm 48 years only, so the car has been adult driven and cared for and not abused. No expense has been spared. Here's the list of mods.

Engine
- MMR built long block using brand new Ford block (stock bore)
- Manley pistons (stock compression)
- Manley H-beam rods
- Billet oil pump gears
- Stage 2 ported heads
- Supporting hardware

Power Adder
- Procharger D1SC - recently upgraded by Procharger ~1000 miles on it
- Reichard Racing 3.1 pulley
- 8 Rib set up with Thump Racing tensioner
- Vortex Mondo blow off valve
- WMR intake
- Flat black powder coated pipes (where visible)

Exhaust
- JBA shorty headers
- Magnaflow catted x-pipe
- Magnaflow catback system

Fuel System
- 03 Cobra fuel tank
- 03 Cobra fuel pump hanger with twin Ford GT pumps
- 40 AMP BAP
- Upgraded FPDM
- SCT Big Air MAF
- 39lb injectors
- Dynojet Wideband Commander (with programmable warning light and data-logging capability)

Transmission
- Promotion modified T3650 with 26 spline input shaft
- Spec Stage 2+ clutch
- Spec steel flywheel
- MGW shifter

IRS
- MM poly bushings
- 3.55 gears
- Rear end brace (not sure of brand)
- Level 5 half shafts

Suspension
- 03 Cobra Bilstein struts
- Eibach Pro-Kit springs (no isos)
- MM Caster/Camber plates
- MM full length subframe connectors

Wheels / Tires
- True Forged Speed 5 3-piece polished wheels - Front 18x9 (big brake cut), Rear 18x10.5 (tuck fit)
- Falken RT615 Azenis - Front 275/35x18, Rear 315/30x18
Wheels and tires have about 3K miles on them

**NOTE: The car runs and drives great, but needs bigger injectors, MAF and tuned for the D1SC. The tune that is currently in the car is for the P1SC that use to be on the car. Tuned the car should put down 550-600 RWHP.

Overall the car is in great condition. The car has always been garaged so the paint shines like it did off the showroom. If I can't get what I want for it selling it all together, I will part it out. No low ball offers.

Reduced to $20,500

Cobra_2012_04_21_9_39_zpsb1c54153.jpg

Cobra_2012_04_21_9_8_zpsfdb6f789.jpg

Cobra_2012_04_21_9_23_zpsd1cf7147.jpg

photo2_zps3f9e2c2f.jpg

Cobra_2012_04_21_9_41_zps1a01eb04.jpg

Cobra_2012_04_21_9_37_zpsdaa9f143.jpg

Last edited:

03dsgdreams

Established Member
Bump for a beautiful car. If I had the cash I'd pay 21,500 for this car all day, I can't believe no one's bought it yet.

03dsgdreams

Established Member
Ok I've been looking at these pics of your car everyday for almost three weeks now. I was looking for an 03-04 cobra but your car really has my attention. Could you please send me the VIN so I can call my bank and see how much they will give me for a mint 01 Cobra. I know they probably won't go as high as 21k but I can come up with difference in cash as long as it isn't more then 5k. Could you please post some interior pics and get me that VIN #. Thanks.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Ok I've been looking at these pics of your car everyday for almost three weeks now. I was looking for an 03-04 cobra but your car really has my attention. Could you please send me the VIN so I can call my bank and see how much they will give me for a mint 01 Cobra. I know they probably won't go as high as 21k but I can come up with difference in cash as long as it isn't more then 5k. Could you please post some interior pics and get me that VIN #. Thanks.
good decision this car is sick man

03dsgdreams

Established Member
I'm a serious buyer, no low baller or tire kicker here. Please let me know if the car is still available for sale.

03dsgdreams

Established Member
^ Thanks for the reply. Could you post the vin# for me so I can see how much the bank will loan me on it. I know they won't go as high as 21.5 but I can come up with difference in cash. Do you have any interior pics you could post on here

Hurrycanestang

Established Member
Beautiful car! I really wish people with 99-01's as clean as yours would post more in our New Edge section. They are really inspiring as most times I feel myself longing and jealous of Terminator owners. But thats until I see cars like yours...GLWS

Last edited:

fangs99

Established Member
WOW, what a awesome car.....now if I can only convince my wife to let me have 2. my 99 will be my street strip "race" car and this as my nice date nite/ show car.

Users who are viewing this thread