01 Cobra Lowered By TPS

TrueBlueCobra01

SVT
Established Member
Here's my 01 Cobra finally lowered with a set of Maximum Motorsports Coil-Overs. I had the work done by TPS Motorsports in Campbell, Ca and they did a great job. The car is lowered a little less than 1 inch all the way around, but it looks completely different than before. It rides great and handles like it's on rails (compared to before).

Here it is before the lowering...
saleens001ma5.jpg

And after...
chinspoiler006ln3.jpg

Much better :rockon: Now it doesn't look like a 4x4
chinspoiler001ey1.jpg

chinspoiler005kj2.jpg

And just when you thought it couldn't get any better...
Chin Spoiler!
chinspoiler023fw1.jpg

I did the chin spoiler myself in my garage. Let me know what you guys think :beer:

TrueBlueCobra01

SVT
Established Member
Yeah I know. At first I told them to lower it an inch all the way around but it felt a little rough so I had them raise it just a tad in the back. Now it rides great you can't even see the difference.
Here's another pic of the coil-overs. Haha I think it looks pretty badass.
chinspoiler019pg8.jpg

TrueBlueCobra01

SVT
Established Member
Lookin' good! Nothing like freshly lowering your 'stang. What does TPS motorsports do?
They do everything from oil changes to superchargers. They specialize in mustangs but they have branched out to Corvettes and a lot of other performance cars, domestic and import.

My 2 cents...
The stance looks good. The chin spoiler looks out of place.
Yeah I kind of thought the same. It might be because you just don't see too many Cobras with them or what... Oh well, I like it and I think it looks good with the dark blue paint.

Last edited:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
looks tons better! love the shin spoiler too.

i think its pretty safe to say that the mach chin spoiler is the most versatile piece of stock mustang, amirite? ive seen the damn things on tons of cars, even non-fords! lol

triplethreat

sweet, I hated the 4x4 look aswell . looks great, I had the chin lip on mine and loved it until I sold lip and trade the bumper.
before
SANY0748.gif

after
SANY0035.gif

my lip
SANY0729.gif

Terrminatted

Turtle Man
Established Member
You can do a better job with the chin spoiler. It looks good but you have to do it and line it up just right. Lowered 01 cobra FTW!

Users who are viewing this thread