01 Cobra Longblock Feeler

ECUSVT31

Established Member
Looking into buying a built engine but my engine would have to go first... Intake down to the oil pan. I recently bought it off of someone else, think it was out of a salvage car. has around 30k on it, in my car right now and runs great. never had nitrous or been turbo/super charged. i would include steeda udp's, stewart components water pump, and jlt ram air intake with it. i can post pics/vids upon request. $2,750. would prefer local pick up but can arrange shipping at buyer's expense

ECUSVT31

Established Member
thanks man, just bought a procharger and havent installed it yet so would rather sell this engine and buy a built one instead of spinning a bearing :/

JoePac

Established Member
:lol1:
Looking into buying a built engine but my engine would have to go first... Intake down to the oil pan. I recently bought it off of someone else, think it was out of a salvage car. has around 30k on it, in my car right now and runs great. never had nitrous or been turbo/super charged. i would include steeda udp's, stewart components water pump, and jlt ram air intake with it. i can post pics/vids upon request. $2,750. would prefer local pick up but can arrange shipping at buyer's expense

ECUSVT31

Established Member
here's the only pic i currently have of it. its still in my car and running great. sorry the pic is off my blackberry
IMG00069.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread