01 cobra for sale.

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
no offense, but unless there is a hidden turbo somewhere or nitrous setup i can't see, i think your 400 rwhp estimate is just a TAD off...

imbuggin

Established Member
no offense, but unless there is a hidden turbo somewhere or nitrous setup i can't see, i think your 400 rwhp estimate is just a TAD off...

agree 100% there is NO way you are pushing that power with your mods. My car has an 01 cobra engine with many of the same mods plus a procharger running 9.5 lbs of boost. I only see around 465 rwhp with a conservative tune. Unless you had spray, turbo, or supercharger ther is no way!

Country

My Cobra is forsale
Established Member
It does have a wet kit on it (100 shot). I have the dyno sheets to prove it. Do yall just take everyone as idiots?

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
It does have a wet kit on it (100 shot). I have the dyno sheets to prove it. Do yall just take everyone as idiots?

well since your ad says nothing about having nitrous, you just tout it as 400 rwhp, seemingly n/a...so WHO exactly is the idiot here?

and since we're on the subject, since when is a stock mustang GT hood considered "custom"...

i wasn't trying to start anything, just trying to clarify for folks...all we need is more people thinking their n/a cobras can have 400 rwhp w/ just bolt-ons...

95blowncobra

95blowncobra
Established Member
quick01 you just read my mind! I was thinking......how do get 400 hp from just the mods he had listed!

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I wish you could get 400rwhp n/a with just bolt ons (no Fr500 stuff cams ect)

Country

My Cobra is forsale
Established Member
well since your ad says nothing about having nitrous, you just tout it as 400 rwhp, seemingly n/a...so WHO exactly is the idiot here?

and since we're on the subject, since when is a stock mustang GT hood considered "custom"...

i wasn't trying to start anything, just trying to clarify for folks...all we need is more people thinking their n/a cobras can have 400 rwhp w/ just bolt-ons...

Do you want to buy the car, if not then why are you posting?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread