'01 Cobra fog lights

mustangrmyk

Mustang Maniac
Established Member
Does anyone know where to get a quality set of smoke colored fog lights to fit an '01 Cobra? I have had a couple sets of KSR lights ( China, I think) and they are bad. The lenses melt and fall off even with stock bulbs in them. :shrug:

99cobra66

Established Member
mustangrmyk said:
Does anyone know where to get a quality set of smoke colored fog lights to fit an '01 Cobra? I have had a couple sets of KSR lights ( China, I think) and they are bad. The lenses melt and fall off even with stock bulbs in them. :shrug:

hey have you tried the UPR fogs... I don't have them but I was thinking of getting them b/c a friend recomended them to me. I tried to find them on the site but couldn't. I only found the for the 96-98 but i think the are the same. I know they make them for the 99-01 cobra b/c my friend got them from them.

here is the link:

http://www.uprproducts.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=144&cat=Mustang+Lighting

mustangrmyk

Mustang Maniac
Established Member
Yes, the fog lights are the same. You just take the mounting brackets and adjusting screws off the old lights. I have heard that the Explorer and Lightning lights are the same too but I don't know for sure.

I did get the ones from UPR. They're the ones that failed. They are going to warranty them but I am afraid the same thing will happen again.

The lights are made in China and say KSR on the box. The plastic is pretty cheap. They look good and match the headlights pretty close, just burn up. Oh, well.

Users who are viewing this thread