'01 Cobra emblem floor mats?

01SVTman

Twisty ability!
Established Member
Does anyone have these floor mats in the parchment color?
If so, where did you purchase them and are they a good color match for the '01? Thank you in advance.

CbrCpe

Established Member
...some have said that you can order them thru your Ford dealership...you can also check these out...Performance Parts<click here>...make sure it has the driver's side locking loop...I've heard that the aftermarket mats(even the ones at the Ford dealers)have a problem with the corners curling...if someone has some info on that, it would be appreciated...if your looking for a 'snake' grill emblem this place has the best one...it's metal....

you can also check out www.karkraft.com

01SVTman

Twisty ability!
Established Member
Thank you CbrCpe. I'll check on those.
Anyone else have a recommendation?

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
I bought a set from Ford in July and they were junk by September. They curled up and the backing started cracking. Really lousy quality, maybe they outsource them from several vendors and the quality depends on who made them but mine were so cheap Ford should be ashamed to sell them with their name on them. Total garbage.:gt:

John

isdnmatt

Established Member
Bought mine from karkraft and I had to get rid of them in about 2 months. They were curling up under the pedals.

The quality is terrible. I think the mats are the problem, not karkraft. They just take OEM mats and stitch the logo on.

Give them a call, maybe they fixed the problem.

-Matt

Users who are viewing this thread