• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

01 Bullitt parts needed

Discussion in 'SN-95 and New Edge Mustangs' started by ray450cb, Oct 18, 2016.

1. ray450cb

ray450cb New Member

recently purchased a 01 mustang bullitt with 88k miles that needed a few odd and ends. trying to find a lead or a place that reproduces the side skirt with the mud flap on it. have looked into replacing them with the 03/04 cobra side skirts but not sure if I want to go that route. Any help would be appreciated.

2. DHG1078

DHG1078 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Established Member

No one reproduces them. People have tried to in the past and even come up with prototypes, but mysteriously stopped for some reason or another. Your only option is to find someone parting them out, and even then they are probably damaged.

3. StrayBullitt

StrayBullitt Well-Known Member Established Member

I've come across them on Ebay.. for $350 dollars a piece :rollseyes

Cobra pieces are going to be your best bet, You want the full set though. I am using the Cobra front pieces for now and while they look better than broken or missing originals, they don't match at all.

4. ray450cb

ray450cb New Member

do you have a picture of what it looks like now with just the front pieces i have thought about doing that until i got the full set

5. StrayBullitt

StrayBullitt Well-Known Member Established Member

Sure, Pm me your # and I'll send you some. They also need a bit of trimming in the clip area and bottom to fit into place, but you won't see either spot when looking at them on the car. If you don't mind the looks I'd sell you mine as I have a full standard GT set to put on.

6. ray450cb

ray450cb New Member

cant figure out how to shoot you a message but send those pics to 662-721-6911 if you dont mind