01 Boosted Bullitt 2v vs. 10 Sec. 50's Chevy

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
Had a few runs with my buddies dad's 50's Chevy today. I was going in expecting installments of bus-lengths, however the outcome surprised me and everyone one else lol. Anyways we did a 40 roll and a 45 roll, both on our way out of Mexico City, Mexico.

Chevy is a Stroked 454 with a Turbo 400, pump gas ~10:1 setup, .650 cam, that runs upper 10's.
Bullitt has a Stock Shortblock, Stock 2v heads, Mild blower cams, T-Trim @ 10lbs, 50/50 meth, and open cutouts.

First run wasn't a full run, we both hooked fine, but I let out early due to traffic in his lane. I probably let out a earlier then needed, but I'm not big on staying in it near or behind traffic.
[youtube_browser]w6g88sVuEjM[/youtube_browser]

Second run we both hooked up, had a solid run 45-125 where I let out again for someone in his lane. Looked like I had stopped his pull and maybe started gaining a few inches back but the Chebby's geared for the 1/4 so, he was about to be out of gear.
[youtube_browser]_zWuTyvMDZg[/youtube_browser]

Mystic03

Established Member
good runs man! i love runnin the old school 10sec cars in my KB cobra i love surprising them! :thumbsup:

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
good runs man! i love runnin the old school 10sec cars in my KB cobra i love surprising them! :thumbsup:

Yeah he was definently impressed after the runs. The motor's built for Nitrous so all he has to do is add some gas and it's a 9 sec car.

Users who are viewing this thread