01 Blk Lightning 40K Miles

mhoover

Established Member
Whats up.

Looking to sell my Lightning. $20K

A few details: Have owned he truck, give or take, 9 years. Paint and Interior are excellent. Truck has sat inside for the past 8 years with very few miles being put on it. Bought is with 38K and now it has a little over 40K. Was bought with a slight miss, went to have it repaired and the tech got it out of time, bent a valve, messed up the head, etc etc. So I pulled motor and tranny out, got busy with work, and the truck ended up sitting in my shop for 8 years until about 6 months ago.

I swapped the motor and tranny from another 01 Lightning that had about the same # of miles on it. That truck was hit in the driver's door, bent the frame, and insurance totaled the truck. Since it was running when I found it, I bought the motor and tranny and transplanted it in my truck. Got it running and that's where I am now.

If you are interested I can give more details over the phone or via email. PM Me and I'll be glad to expand more if needed.

Ill post the pics below that I have on my phone and will get more this weekend to post later.

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 1607093 View attachment 1607094 View attachment 1607095 View attachment 1607096

Users who are viewing this thread