01 Black $10k MN 70k

KICKDOFFTHETOUR

Established Member
When I bought the truck there was around 48k miles and now there is mid 60's. I placed 70k miles in the ad because I honestly don't remember where it was at in October when I stored it. I want to say it was either 64 or 68k.

There are 2 brand new Nitto's up front, not even 50miles on them and the rears do need to be replaced. I was planning on doing that once I got the truck out this spring and place get the new ones and old ones balanced and all the goodies. 20% Window Tint. Stereo: Alpine MP3 CD player with Sirius Direct Connect, Infinity Kappa 6x8 speakers with 2 10" subs behind the seats. nothing crazy just offers a better bump. Mini-plug for ipod connection. Belltech 2/3 Drop with new Bilsteins. Never been in an accident. I also have a fiberglass Cobar R hood that's in storage, I will toss it in for free if you want it. It needs to be patched before paint is applied, I would say a few hundred dollars of work before it's a fully functional hood. I was in auto body high school, planned on patching it myself but that never happened. I will try to get pics of that too

More to come with pics. Feel free to ask anything :) [email protected]

Last edited:

xenodragon

Established Member
I'll be selling my truck asap, planning to buy a home this spring. Once the roads are clean and the snow is gone, it's yours :rolling: I will email details and additional pics if requested, please no BS, only ask if interested. Don't ask me about shipping costs or anything crazy, the truck will be in storage till April 1 so you will have plenty of time to figure it all out yourself :beer:. I live in the Minneapolis area. Truck is priced to sell, willing to hear all offers but let's be realistic and not waste each others time. Thank you. 2001 Black in good condition and never modded, theres more to tell via email / svtperformance but please know I check my email often compared to svtp. I can't figure out how to add pics of my truck so for the time being it will have to wait LOL. I know, I know....

Did you try posting on tcstangs.com as well? Not like you will ever get a buyer from those knuckleheads but its at least a more local market place to post. GLWS

KICKDOFFTHETOUR

Established Member
Did you try posting on tcstangs.com as well? Not like you will ever get a buyer from those knuckleheads but its at least a more local market place to post. GLWS

Hey how have you been. Your my Jucy Lucy buddy HAHA. I haven't yet, thanks for the idea... I'll do it this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread