01-04 Driver Side Headlight (black)

SpectorV

Established Member
I am replacing mine due to my OEM one having slight pealing in the clear coat on the back corner by the amber insert on the edges, not very bad at all and only noticeable up close Look close in pics below and you can see how little they are marked. There is also a rough place that you can feel and see up close in front of the bulb on the clear part. Both areas may buff out, I dont know. I think it was caused from using roadwrap sticky wrap to protect the front bumper. I used a little cleaner and the stuff on the front may come off with elbow grease but I am not sure, I will leave that up to the buyer to try.

This is an OEM headlight with NO oxidation, NO hazing, its perfect other than whats described above. I will have pics once I swap in my new one. I am replacing with an OEM new one because I have issues.

As said above I will take pics of any angle up close etc just not installed the new one yet (cold in garage). Its the same one that is in all of my pics in my garage etc.

If you want it just let me know, new they are 140 bucks, make me a reasonable offer and its yours, buyer pays shipping. PM me offers plz.

I take paypal or what ever (if check/money order it must fully clear before shipping)

Pics:
2656-albums981-6431.jpg

2656-albums981-6432.jpg

2656-albums981-6433.jpg

2656-albums981-6434.jpg

2656-albums981-6435.jpg

2656-albums981-6436.jpg

2656-albums981-6437.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread