'01/'02 Wheels

7dustrox

Established Member
I sold my truck and have an extra set of wheels sitting around that I need to get rid of. There were some chips and scrapes in the wheels, so I sanded them down to get ready for powder coating. I found a good deal on some '03/'04 wheels, so I ended up putting them aside. The wheels are unfinished, but ready for powder, so I'll let them go pretty cheap considering you'll have to pay for that. I do know a good powder guy, so if you'd like me to coat them for you it can be arranged. He does a very cool black chrome coat that would look great on these wheels. He charges $70 a wheel for the sandblasting and coating, so if you want them finished I'll let them go for $425 + shipping. I'd like $150 + shipping for the unfinished wheels.

Thanks,
Brandon

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
If only I had a place to store an extra set of rims for winter use I would send you the money right now. Good Luck with the sale.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Do you still have these? And, will the centercaps match the powdercoat for that price?

7dustrox

Established Member
Yes, I do still have them. The centercaps are made of plastic, so they can't be powder coated. If you want them to match you'll have to do the powder in a stock color. You could probably paint them to match the coat you choose.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Yeah, I was just wondering if he did any paint work.

Two more questions... roughly how much would shipping be, and is your powdercoat guy capable of doing a polished lip on them?

7dustrox

Established Member
Shipping would be about $100. I'm not sure if he can do a polished lip, but I can check with him. I asked him about the center caps yesterday, but I still haven't heard back from him. He's pretty busy, so it usually takes him about a day to get back to me.

If you don't mind, let's move this discussion to e-mail. I'm having issues with my login, so it's easier for me to communicate via e-mail. Here's my address: [email protected]

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread