00R Strut Tower Brace

TimL

Established Member
Kenny Brown Performance is going be releasing a 2000 Cobra R Strut Tower Brace within the next 3-4 weeks. Pricing is still being made, however should be approx. $179 for the black and $329 for chrome. No modifications will have to be made to the hood. The firewall plastic trim will have to be trimmed out. If you have any questions, or would like to reserve one, please call me or any of our distributors. To find a dealer near you, you can also call me directly.
Thanks
Tim Lindauer
Sales Manager
Kenny Brown Performance
317.247.5320 Ext. 224

Andy M

Established Member
Tim,

I am also interested. I would like also to see pics of each.

on the black one, what type of finish is it? black matte, gloss, etc..??

on the chrome one, is it chrome plated? if so, is it guaranteed not to peel due to the extreme heat conditions under the hood? or is it just polished aluminum (probably more desirable?)

TIA!

TimL

Established Member
Hopefully this works....If not, Back to the drawing board!
Tim
View

Last edited:

TimL

Established Member
Sometimes I just hate computers...:r:
I know I have posted pics before on Blue Oval News. Let me try it over there and see if it works.
Andy,
It comes in a wrinkle black powdercoat. We do not have a chrome one done yet and it will be on a special order basis.
The chome and wrinkle are very high quality and will stand up against the elements.
Tim

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by TimL
Third time is a charm!
PhotoView.jsp
Tim,

looks cool! You can put me down for a black one. I think maybe the chrome will be a bit much for my taste?! but pls post a pic of it when you get a chance, before I make my final decision?..

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
I have a KB Strut Tower Brace in my '99 Cobra and it has the black crinkle finish on it. It holds up very well in the heat and I think you'll like it much better than the chrome.

PhotoView.jsp

edit - I'm not real sure why it won't post this picture. :(

TimL

Established Member
Ok. I just received word that we have the Strut Tower Brace for the 2000 Cobra R Boxed and ready to go. The price is $179.00 plus shipping. Please call us at 317.247.5320 if you are interested in ordering, find a dealer near you, or have any questions.
Thanks
Tim Lindauer
Kenny Brown Performance
www.kennybrown.com

Users who are viewing this thread