00R Christmas Tree Ornaments?

BillsSnake

The woman I live with has made a rather specific request for me to locate and acquire 00R Christmas tree ornaments. Anyone know where this might happen? Remember this is the same woman that put her finger in the oil on the garage floor and did not say ewwwwwwwww :cool:

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by BillsSnake
The woman I live with has made a rather specific request for me to locate and acquire 00R Christmas tree ornaments. Anyone know where this might happen? Remember this is the same woman that put her finger in the oil on the garage floor and did not say ewwwwwwwww :cool:
Bill,

I think you have a keeper there man!!!!:rolling: First, she put her finger in the oil on the floor for you, and now she wants '00R ornaments for the tree?? Heck man, I think I'm in love with her?...and I've never met her?!! ;-)

But seriously, "What a woman"!! Those are two things you would never see my wife do. Of course, I still love her... she lets me indulge in my cars!! :D

BillsSnake

Andy - this is a woman that told me a year ago to "go for it" when I told her the R was available. Her personal car is the S/C 97 Cobra Conv. Her birthday last year was held at Moroso Dragstrip with about 40 of her friends. Her license plate is SYCO 2 Dayam I love that girl. [email protected] (Roger) has met her and nicknamed her "hot shoe". She has done a track time school at Sebring and loves all things quick and fast and scary. I am not as quick or fast as I used to be BUT I am still scary. :lol:

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Now THAT, I would say, would be THE hot ticket for Hallmark to make! :D

My g/f (Theresa) just put up a mini X-Mas tree yesturday with about a dozen of the mini-car ornaments on it. My livingroom (Brian you should see this) is LOADED with diecast cars and the biggest pic in there is above the entertainment center and is of the '00 R. Her car is the Bonneville SSE and she wishes it was an SSEi. She BOUGHT me my Lightning! :D :D :D She's also helping me out right now with my new Turbo Grand Prix purchase!

Now I ask you guys... does this gal ROCK or what?!?! :D :D
She's heavy on the marriage thing though... I still feel too young :)

BillsSnake

:cool: :cool: :cool: My wifes middle name is Theresa - maybe your g/f is the long lost daughter. I knew she had a clone out there somewhere. Car Girls ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by SVT X 2
Now THAT, I would say, would be THE hot ticket for Hallmark to make! :D

My g/f (Theresa) just put up a mini X-Mas tree yesturday with about a dozen of the mini-car ornaments on it. My livingroom (Brian you should see this) is LOADED with diecast cars and the biggest pic in there is above the entertainment center and is of the '00 R. Her car is the Bonneville SSE and she wishes it was an SSEi. She BOUGHT me my Lightning! :D :D :D She's also helping me out right now with my new Turbo Grand Prix purchase!

Now I ask you guys... does this gal ROCK or what?!?! :D :D
She's heavy on the marriage thing though... I still feel too young :)

Tim,
Never been invited to your living room. You have been invited to mine, but you never come. :D

Theresa seems like a keeper to me, Tim. (she is the one I have met a couple times, right?) anyway, any women that lets us play with the toys like we all have is a keeper.

btw. My wifes name is teresa also. maybe there is a correlation??

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Originally posted by BillsSnake
:lol: :lol: "Theresa" must be some secret code word these women use when they land on our planet. This is scary kids.

LMFAO!! She's in the livingroom right now wondering what I'm busting up about! :lol:

That was pretty good...

Brian, I know... I'm sorry. Please don't take offense to it. I ALWAYS end up being too busy and not making plans to get out there to visit. I'd invite you over here, but you'd get bored quick... it's just a small duplex that I've got loaded with models of my life-long passion.

Yes Theresa is the lil' gal you met at the one car show... Apple Valley I believe. I actually thought about seeing if you were busy this Sunday... but forgot I'm going to the MN Wild game by 6:00pm so I'd be tight on time cuz I got a few errands to run b4 the game. Maybe if you're not busy next weekend and it's not snowing an inch an hour I'll head down there with the TGP so you can see my 'black sheep' of the family. Also, I was gonna ask you (prolly a dumb question), is your (or one of your) garage(s) heated?? I REALLY would like to borrow someone's heat for an hour or two to get a good coat of wax on the TGP and BS in the process...

Are you busy next weekend Bri?

Last edited:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by SVT X 2

LMFAO!! She's in the livingroom right now wondering what I'm busting up about! :lol:

That was pretty good...

Brian, I know... I'm sorry. Please don't take offense to it. I ALWAYS end up being too busy and not making plans to get out there to visit. I'd invite you over here, but you'd get bored quick... it's just a small duplex that I've got loaded with models of my life-long passion.

Yes Theresa is the lil' gal you met at the one car show... Apple Valley I believe. I actually thought about seeing if you were busy this Sunday... but forgot I'm going to the MN Wild game by 6:00pm so I'd be tight on time cuz I got a few errands to run b4 the game. Maybe if you're not busy next weekend and it's not snowing an inch an hour I'll head down there with the TGP so you can see my 'black sheep' of the family. Also, I was gonna ask you (prolly a dumb question), is your (or one of your) garage(s) heated?? I REALLY would like to borrow someone's heat for an hour or two to get a good coat of wax on the TGP and BS in the process...

Are you busy next weekend Bri?

Sure Tim, My garage is heated, come on down. As fas a I know I should be available next weekend. The weekend after (15th.) is our anniversary, so I will be taking my teresa out. :D

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Okay... I'll get back to you then as the week goes by to see how things are going. I already mentioned to (my) Theresa lastnight that we might be heading down there next weekend for a little visit. :)

L8TR,
~ Tim ~

BillsSnake

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: SVTX2 - We were fortunate this year in Broward County, we had no problem with the big mean weather GOD.:r: :r: :r: :r: And still no snow here yet. My garage is heated by the lovely South Florida sunshine.

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Boy, some people just got it made!
Florida.... lots of sun, exotic cars, and fast women! :D :D

Do people put A/C's in the garages down there then??

~ Tim ~

BillsSnake

:cool: :cool: :cool: Tim - Sunny South Florida is loaded with Sun, Fast Cars and Exotic women in bikini's on our beautiful beaches. Plus a few people have been known to climitize their vehicle shelters. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BillsSnake

:-? :-? There is only one other R in South Florida on the east coast that I know of and he just stores it. He has not come out to play as of yet. I have almost 4K miles on mine and his has about 150 miles. I guess he is waiting for the damn thing to appreciate so he can sell it at some big profit.

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
That's too bad :(
By the time the cycle comes back around, the seals will all be dried up on the car! Only good if the next owner wants to let it sit also... who can appreciate & admire it if it's in a garage all the time??

BillsSnake

:lol: :lol: :lol: Tim - I couldn't agree with you more. I took mine out yesterday and drove it like I stole it. If I wanted a garage queen I would have bought something I didn't want to drive. But this guy has some exotic Eye-Talian cars also. As soon as our new company gets up and running I want to start doing some track time. Wife says "OK" to that as soon as I get a regular paycheck.

Andy M

Established Member
Couldn't agree more!! Why pay upwards of $50K for a machine (especially one that is so damned much fun!!!!) and leave it parked?? :-?

I will likely put between 5K and 10K miles on mine each year I own it?! And LOVE every minute of it, both ON and OFF the track!!

Users who are viewing this thread