00R car cover part number???

Cobra-R

Established Member
The part number for the car cover for the 00r from California car cover was posted some time ago. Does anyone still have that? I need to get a cover and thought it would make ordering alot easier.

Thanks Brian

PS. Wonder how long till Kevin and Matt get this post off subject. :D

Andy M

Established Member
hehe ... :rolling: since they are not around to give you some grief?, I will step in and take it off topic for them...

So, Brian, what happened to your second R? I see you don't have it on your Avatar anymore? Still have number two in the garage somewhere?

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Andy M
hehe ... :rolling: since they are not around to give you some grief?, I will step in and take it off topic for them...

So, Brian, what happened to your second R? I see you don't have it on your Avatar anymore? Still have number two in the garage somewhere?

Andy,
The avatar you are referring to is the one I have over at SCMC board. This is the same one as always.

To answer your question, Yes it is tucked away in the garage. I will be getting it ready for winter hybernation in the next few weeks and tuck it away nicely. :)
#1 is pretty much ready now, just gota fill it with gas and a few misc items to take care of.

Brian

kevin

i really hate to do this since andy has already taken this off thread.

but here's the answer to brian's question.

item # 16208WG (my order date was 3/6/01

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin

Thanks Kevin!!

Andy M

Established Member

Kevin,

you ordered this cover on 3/6/01 and it has not yet been delivered?? huh??

also, am I to understand that this is a specially made cover (one which will fit over the wing and such) just for our '00 R's???

btw: who or where did you order this cover from?

TIA!

Last edited:

Cobra-R

Established Member

Kevin,

also, am I to understand that this is a specially made cover (one which will fit over the wing and such) just for our '00 R's???

TIA!

Andy,
Yes, this is a custom made cover for our R's. You can order it from California carcover. When I find the web site I will post a link. :)

ps. Kevins cover probly took longer to make, because they had to print detailed instructions on how to use the cover. Like: This cover is to be used on the outside of the car :D :D :D :D :D

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra-R

ps. Kevins cover probly took longer to make, because they had to print detailed instructions on how to use the cover. Like: This cover is to be used on the outside of the car :D :D :D :D :D

and: Remove before driving car:D :D :D

Andy M

Established Member

Andy,
Yes, this is a custom made cover for our R's. You can order it from California carcover. When I find the web site I will post a link. :)

ROFLMAO!!!! You guys crack me up!! :bash:

kevin

Kevin,

TIA!

yea i got mine way back when. california covers was very responsive.

and like brian said, you fit in well here:shocked:

kevin

Andy,

you b right. the only problem was, they failed to include instructions on what was front and back.

i had my hood up and mistook the wing part of the cover as the part that coverd the open hood. i turned it 90 degrees until it finally fit. i understand they now print a front on the front:D :D

kevin

ROFLMAO!!!! You guys crack me up!! :bash:

andy, i don't understand the crack up part.

did i miss something?

brian and i are being extremely serious here. ther's no humor in what we say or do. brian knows not to mess with my mind. i truely believe everything brian says is honest and posted with only the best of intentions. he would never say anything that wouldn't be true>

would he?:rolling: :rolling:

Cobra-R

Established Member

andy, i don't understand the crack up part.

did i miss something?

brian and i are being extremely serious here. ther's no humor in what we say or do. brian knows not to mess with my mind. i truely believe everything brian says is honest and posted with only the best of intentions. he would never say anything that wouldn't be true>

would he?:rolling: :rolling:

OH My!!!!!!! Kevin, don't even try to pass that one over and expect Andy or anyone else to believe that>:rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread