00R Brembo / Focus RS (M-2300-B) vs 6 piston MonoBloc (brembo)

maliclipse

Enormous Member
Established Member

So I went on ebay and I bought a set of calipers off of a Cayanne thinking I can adapt them to our spindle and have massive front brakes, They were cheap enough and in great shape. I wanted to use the 00R brakes in the back but adapting that caliper to the rear spindle as well as fabing up a complete working parking brake was too much of a hassle. I also gave up on the fronts too because at the end of the day I wanted something that bolted on.

The reason I'm postin is I figured I'd share the size difference between a full sized 6 pot brembo and the ones from the 00r/focus rs. The 00r calipers are gorgeous, BIG, and more than enough for a street car in my opinion. Before I had the impression that they were weak and small. I'll have these mounted up in a week or so when I get the hardware and pads and I can call my car complete for now.

If anyone wants those monoblocs for their own project, I have em up on ebay.

M

Last edited:

maliclipse

Enormous Member
Established Member
No, the big 6 piston monoblocks I'm selling, the four pot ones got delivered 4 hours ago, them I'm installin! :)

Just do a search for 'brembo 6 piston' on ebay and you'll see the heineken thumb. I'll post a link up in the market place.

M

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
damn how much weight are u trying to stop here? just get some twin pistons off a F150 or an f250... thats more than enough...

Users who are viewing this thread