00gt/saleen clone

oneqkgt

Established Member
thinking of selling this car it just sits and sits i do not drive it it has 10,000 miles on it and still smells new inside no one every sat in back seat. the seats are even tight and stiff. Its never been in rain or snow and is clean underneath. it has the saleen twin screw with fuel upgrades and my tune it ran 11.9 at 116mph on lousy driving and et streets. Its a clone but after going to carlise pa to a show i have seen lots of saleens that wouldnt even be able to park next to this one. [email protected] for a pic im thinking 19k for the car

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Saleen had twin screws for new edges?

Personally, I think 19k sounds a tad steep. I just got done seeing an ad for not much more for a 1 of 49 JR SE and the only documented one that is ZY. It had less than 1k miles on it. I'm not saying this to down play your car, cause I'm sure it's nice, just giving you some feedback on the pricing.

oneqkgt

Established Member
yea i here you but its a clean car chances are i will probably keep it its long paid for and so is every part on it. Im just having way to much fun with my lightning. Yup saleen in 03 came out with a s4 blower i think its a 1.6 which is small but it does the job i have gone 11.9 at 116mph and it averages 115mph in the fall. shame its more of a garage orniment but oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread