00 R Bumper on my 96

96cobrakid

Established Member
I put the 00 R bumper on my car today to see how it fit and looked. Here are a couple pics. The first one is my sisters stangs and then mine :) Too answer the question, yes it is way lower on the sides then the rest of the car. I am going to get side pipes at some point and that will take car of the gap. Second, yes it is urathane and the chin spoiler does not remove and third I don't remember what company made it, I got it off of ebay and it fits pretty well.

p1010039.jpg

p1010040.jpg

p1010041.jpg

Last edited:

96cobrakid

Established Member
thats why I got urathane, Im wouldn't have gotton a fiberglass one. there isn't much to the bottom of the bumper, ill get a pic up soon

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Is that black one missing a headlight?
What happened with your fender? It's a little banged up.
Not a fan of the bumper. Sorry.

96cobrakid

Established Member
yup, missing a headlight, was wondering who would notice that. fender had a stick fall on it, its getting replaced when the car gets painted.

96cobrakid

Established Member
the car was getting body and paint done, the guy kept it for 4 months, did hardly anything, so i went and picked it up as is and got my money back. havn't been driving it much so i just left it till the body stuff gets done

96cobrakid

Established Member
yup slid into a tree, just need get the white bumper off my 96 painted black and it'll be fixed. needed a new headlight, hood, fender and bumper

Users who are viewing this thread