'00 Mustang GT Built Engine F/S

88_mustang_GT

Established Member
I am posting this for my brother. Although you can PM me on here, you will get a much quicker, and more thorough response if you e-mail him. His e-mail is: lucas (at) trutrakap (dot) com.

2000 Mustang GT
Bright Atlantic Blue 5-speed
102,350 miles on the body, 7k miles on the engine
298 ci stroker
Kellog 4340 crank, Manley 4340 H-beam rods, Mahle 2618 Livernois forged pistons
10.5:1 compression
Fox Lake stage 2 heads with SS Ferrea 1mm oversize valves
Manley Nextek valve springs w/ titanium retainers
Stock PI cams
ARP head studs, ARP main studs
Cobra oil pump
BBK 75mm TB, C&L Plenum
BBK equal length shorty headers
Mac O/R H-pipe and Mac catback
Spec Stage 3 clutch
4.10 rear gear
MGW shifter
Eibach Pro-kit springs
PI intake with aluminum crossover
SVT Focus fuel pump
Pillar pod with Auto Meter oil pressure, water temp, and wideband.

I've owned the car since 2003. Some things have come up, new toys have been bought, so this one has to go. It really does need a set of cams as the stock PI cams don't have enough top end. I ran a set of VT stage 2 cams previously and it pulled good up top. Or a blower. The pistons do not have valve reliefs so VT 2s or Comp 270s are about all you're going to get.

Now for a couple bad points.
The A/C doesn't work. I burned through one of the lines installing the engine and never fixed it as I didn't use it. It needs one new line and a new dryer installed. I will include the other line.
It has a crack in the windshield that's been there since I bought it. Again, never bothered me so I never fixed it.
The heater core is leaking. That just happened last winter. I bypassed it for now.
The transmission whines due to a chunk out of the countershaft, that's what the transmission guy told me who replaced the 2-3 synchro. It's never given me any trouble other than the synchro though.

Asking $7500 FIRM!. Will deliver! PM here or email to lucas (at) trutrakap (dot) com. Thanks!

2ppcuaq.jpg

2cpdk6a.jpg

233580.jpg

v3kuaf.jpg

eti9s0.jpg

28tggoi.jpg

29getyd.jpg

b51j5z.jpg

28wcnxj.jpg

15dp7r4.jpg

254yhok.jpg

25frc78.jpg