00 Cobra R on the 1320 in Norwalk Ohio!

JKCOBRA98

Established Member
00 Cobra R on the 1320 in Norwalk Ohio! With pics!

I was at the Norwalk Ohio Fun Ford Weekend and there it was.

R COBRA R IL. license plate. Don't know who it was I didn't have time to go and talk to the owner or see it run. I do know it ran many times as it kept passing by where we were pitted at.

No splitter or wing and with 95 R wheels with drag radials on the rear..

The R looks killer without the splitter and wing.. So simple and yet SO SWEET LOOKING and what a SLEEPER!

I may have to trade something in and find one at a reasonable price to buy..

Anyone know how this R belongs to?

Great to see another doing what it was intended, RACING.

We lost in the Semifinals, Oh ya I help a guy race who runs in the Street Outlaw class. He is the defending Champion. We had a new combo this weekend and felt like we could have gone faster but didn't want to use the race weekend as a test and tune. So we will do some test and tune this weekend.

Matt

Last edited:

SSRDOHC

Established Member
Hey Mr. JK, we keep missing each, there and St.Louis. That's our R you saw all striped naked like that. We brought it there without splitter but with the wing, and ran a 12.77, then for eliminations we pulled the wing for some extra E/T, you should have seen the faces of the people walking around when we started BANGING THE CRAP out of the spolier to get it to pop off the seal (overheard) " why are they doing that" "OH MY GAWD" "these guys are nuts" and lots of head shaking, aparently in dis-approval. What ever, anyway it drop the E/T to a 12.74 @ 109MPH, WOW. p.s. you gonna make Cordova, 'cause the R will be there! wanna ride?

JKCOBRA98

Established Member
I will be there at Cordova with my friends Outlaw car..

You may have actually seen me looking at your car, I stopped by for a minute to look at the pulleys on your car.

I was wearing a Red, White and Blue HorsePowerStore.com shirt and a Blue, Black and white HorsePowerStore ball cap as well.

By the way that is our sponsor if you may not have caught on..

So I will look for your R there at Cordova and I will try to stop by and talk to you.

I look forward to meeting you.

Matt

JKCOBRA98

Established Member
Here is a picture of the car making a qualifing pass on Saturday.

qualifying148.jpg

Here is the car launching in eliminations on Sunday at the event..

eliminations001.jpg

Not a real good photo but it works.

This is the car I run around the country with.

qualifying041.jpg

Matt

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread