00 Cobra R Brembo front brake kit and matching rear rotors

99NCSVT

AKA: Mustang Man
Established Member
I have a pair of used Brembo 00 Cobra R front Calipers, 2 brand new gold zinc plated Brembo slotted 13" rotors, 2 Russell braided front brake lines, and some caliper paint to touch up the calipers and new Brembo decals for them. One of the calipers sticks ever so often. I was just going to rebuild both calipers, refinish them and put the new decals on them and go.

I also have two brand new rear gold zinc plated slotted rotors to match the fronts but they are the GT size rotor as i have stock GT size brakes on the rear of my Fox Coupe and I'm switching to regular GT brakes up front to accommodate a 15" skinny drag wheel. That's the only reason I'm taking them off. I have all the part numbers to every part on the calipers to rebuild them. You can order the rebuild parts from any authorized Brembo dealer.

Would do $625 shipped on the whole set up. Or $550 picked up in Wilmington,NC

Last edited:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Extremely interested, cash in hand.

If you could please provide pictures and the parts list & cost to rebuilt the calipers!

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
The OP has started two other threads since he was last online, would be nice to get an update as there quite a few people interested.

Users who are viewing this thread