00 blk Lightning w/59k mi--14k OBO in FL

cmeflibi

Established Member
Hey guys need to move this fast

Truck is moving to Fayetteville, NC on the 20th of July

This is a 2000 Black Lightning. There are some basic bolt on mods done. Hate to see her go. Truck runs great and has been super reliable. Not one problem with it yet. Just change the oil and go. A/C ice cold.
-JDM full exhaust including headers
-CAI-not sure what kind, but has cone filter
-Superchips blue chip(might need to upgrade, but have not problems with it)
-Small upper pulley, 3.4 I believe. There may be a lower also
-Electric fan
-Manual fan switch, very nice for at the track
-shift firming actuator. Not sure what kind, but adds firmness the more gas you give it.
-Boyd Coddington Timeless II 20" billet wheels. Front tires are pretty new, and rears have about 50% left.
-Pioneer radio with Ipod hookup
-interior is pretty good except wear on the drivers bolster like most L's. Cup holder sticks and doesn't pop out like it should.
Sorry for the lack of knowledge on some of the parts. I'm in Iraq and my wife is selling the truck for me and she can't find my list of parts I made up. I have receipts for almost all of the maintaince. Only use full Mobile 1 synthetic. There isn't much to be done to this truck. Rear diff oil was just changed, newer brakes, new hood shocks. Previous owner was a mechanic so he put alot of work into the up keep. i haven't put that many miles on this truck since I've owned it. The majority of them are from driving to chicago back and forth, driving down to Florida from NC, and when I drove it home from Maryland to NC. I picked it up with about 50k miles on it. Truck has some exterior flaws which all can be easily fixed at a bodyshop, I just never got around to it b/c I deployed. I had it dyno'd before I left and it ran about 400hp w/ about 475tq on a 95degree day, so I know those numbers could be better. Guy before me said it ran 12's all day long. The tune on it seems to be pretty good as far as AFR's go. I have the sheet I can give with the truck.

thanks for looking, this is all I know off the top of my head. I know I'm missing some stuff, so just hit me up with questions. I prefer email. Please email me at [email protected] or you can call 773-592-7154 Tuck is located in Cape Coral, Fl, but just for 2 more weeks. I will take just about any price on this, so make an offer. wife wants it gone like 2 weeks ago

P6040001.jpg
[/IMG]
P5210179.jpg
[/IMG]
P5210182.jpg
[/IMG]
P5210174.jpg
[/IMG]
P6040005.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
what kind of damage is done to the truck pm me the lowest price im in nc

cmeflibi

Established Member
not really intrested in any trades, need to pay for the another project I already fronted the money for. word for word from my wifes mouth, she would take a "jeep rangler, or a cute convertable like car" i think she likes the pontiac solstice type cars.

the had some fender damage and door damage, but it is all fixed. I could use a wet sand if you want to go win shows, other than that, it looks good if your about 5 feet back. Truck has a clean illinois title though.

I'm taking any and all offers, but don't offend me please. Keep it within the ball park, and I'd be more that willing to play ball guys! I'm as about as desperate a seller as they come.

if you have any questions, i have alot of free time over here in iraq, so just drop me a line at [email protected]. I would rather you email than pm me please. Or call 773-592-7154

cmeflibi

Established Member
i pm'd you my lowest price, but for some reason this site isn't letting me do PM's, i think there was a problem when i registered a while ago. Post your email please or email me at [email protected], and i will reply with my lowest. I had to send you a visitor PM or something like that, so check there. let me know what your looking to spend, and I'll do my best to work with that. Truck is about a week or two from being in the Fayetteville, NC area FYI.

the wheels are a 20x10. These wheels were expensive, and now i would think they are collectible with the recent death of Mr. Coddington, but thats just me speculating. Wish I had better pics of them, but my wife isn't going to go out and polish them and everyone knows billet is a PITA to keep nice.

come on, lets see some offers guys!!!

Last edited:

cmeflibi

Established Member
thanks for the help on the pm's, actually just looked up at the top and they work now.

Nasty- sent you a pm regarding price.

Still taking offers guys

Last edited:

cmeflibi

Established Member
Just an update, and i will update at the top, it looks like the truck is going to be headed up to Fayetteville, NC. I believe my wife is taking it up there in about 10 days, so unless someone steps up quick, the truck will be for sale in NC from then on.

thanks for looking guys.

Users who are viewing this thread