0-mile termi engine on craigs

Butterybunz

Established Member
COBRA ENGINE

You are looking at a a brand new, complete as shown 2004 Cobra forged motor. These have been Obsolete from Ford and Ford Racing for 8 years!!! No one else has one of these!! , purchase in 2004 for a Street Rod that never got finished. Again...this is BRAND NEW, NOT REMANUFACTURED!! When you could get them they were $17K. Hand assembled with pride and balanced by SVT in Romeo, MI, same pleople that build the Ford GT Supercar motors and the GT500 motor. Never been removed from palet. Complete as shown with 39lb injectors, supercharger, aluminum flywheel with high torque clutch, Manley H-beam forged rods, Mahle forged pistons, air conditioning compressor, power steering pump, alternator, tensioners, belts, spark plugs, coil packs, sensors, wiring, and even the oil and oil filter etc etc etc. Everything shown is included. Ready to install and run!! Google 03 Cobra for all specs if you don't already know about them. These can handle over 700 HP with easy modifications. Perfect for your street rod, old Mustang.

5G95Kf5F63M73F63Hcc3830f6a4f85c4a1e52.jpg

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
I can't afford it but, IMO, the price is right and I'm sure 9k cash in the sellers hands would get the deal made.

need2speed94

Established Member
Perfect for your old mustang? Good luck getting it to fit a 4 cam Mod motor in a 1st gen mustang without heavy modifications. That would be pretty cool though. $17k is too much. That's a complete Terminator with moderate mileage.

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
It was a "Termi" engine, that's why it never got put in a Terminator. :shrug:

In all reality, I'd love it to swap into a Fox. That is a good find!

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Perfect for your old mustang? Good luck getting it to fit a 4 cam Mod motor in a 1st gen mustang without heavy modifications. That would be pretty cool though. $17k is too much. That's a complete Terminator with moderate mileage.

17K? :dw:

Butterybunz

Established Member

He is asking 10k, they were 17k new in 2004.

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
Great motor for an older vehicle swap. Would love that in a street rod, or a 40's-50's F100 truck

Butterybunz

Established Member
I think the price is high, but I think 8k would be more reasonable. I mean it costs 5k for a k-swap, why shouldnt a 0 mile supercharged v8 be 8k.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
An obsolete engine for a ridiculous price.

Obsolete would be that pos 3v in your GT with its piss poor rotating assembly.

At least that 03/04 Motor still makes more horsepower stock than a '11 V6 mustang. Cant say that for your 05.

Last edited:

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Obsolete would be that pos 3v in your GT with its piss poor rotating assembly.

At least that 03/04 Motor still makes more horsepower stock than a '11 V6 mustang. Cant say that for your 05.

:lol::lol::lol:

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
You think that's too much or too little? I've seen Terminators as low as $12,000 and as much as $22,000 around me. But then again I wasn't dedicating my search for Terminators. What's the blue book value?

Uh he's asking 10k :read:

Users who are viewing this thread