0% financing on 19 gt350?

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
BDB229D6-9995-46C9-A5CD-F3EECA38A5F9.jpeg

looks like mine, Minus the stripes

View attachment 1641029 I just traded my 2017 for my 2020 ford doesn’t offer 0 percent on specialty vehicles lowest interest o got was 2.49 with JP MORGAN CHASE. Here’s my new child

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Wow that’s funny I had a 2017 ruby red black roof no stripes car built but I never took delivery of it, car was “lost” for 3 months, then came in as part of the oil cooler recall, and it sat at the dealership for another 6 months. I passed on it, and glad I did

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Advice taken. We fly in drive home.

awesome. Should be a KILLER road trip. Make sure and take a roll of saran wrap with you. Sounds silly, but you can use it on the panels you don’t want tainted with bugs.

I’m guessing you got a 350? Any pics?

WVTrakPak

Established Member
Congrats, please make a post to document the trip. Lifetime memories!

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
awesome. Should be a KILLER road trip. Make sure and take a roll of saran wrap with you. Sounds silly, but you can use it on the panels you don’t want tainted with bugs.

I have a roll of Track Wrap which I'd previously used to protect the GT500 at warp speeds in transit to the Nürburgring. Appreciate the tip....

Users who are viewing this thread