0-60 and 0-100 stock auto vids

5.0jake

Established Member
Bone stock automatic
Just for fun. No launch just ease into first to minimize wheel spin.
Flat surface btw
I'll post more after I get a tune(if I get one) done on the same road for comparison.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFWJHYVX1rs&feature=player_embedded"]2011 Mustang GT STOCK 0-110 12sec - YouTube[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLYnThksLY0&feature=related"]2011 Mustang GT 0-60 4.5 sec Stock - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

5.0jake

Established Member
That 1-2 shift seems pretty slow for an auto.

Could be the stock tune. I don't really remember but it's also possible I didn't have my foot glued to the floor completely. These were just quick little random runs.

Do you have an auto?

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
Do you have a k&n panel filter? I see that you have a GT500 CB. I have a panel filter and the svt cb. I don't know if it's me but it seems to run stronger with the paper filter lol

5.0jake

Established Member
Do you have a k&n panel filter? I see that you have a GT500 CB. I have a panel filter and the svt cb. I don't know if it's me but it seems to run stronger with the paper filter lol

Paper filter and it runs plenty strong. Pulls harder and goes by cars faster when I accelerate than my manual did.
According to these videos and my stop watch I did a 100
in 10.0 sec and 0-60 in the mid 4 area. Is your car faster than that?:dw:

Impetuous

Established Member
Paper filter and it runs plenty strong. Pulls harder and goes by cars faster when I accelerate than my manual did.
According to these videos and my stop watch I did a 100
in 10.0 sec and 0-60 in the mid 4 area. Is your car faster than that?:dw:

I haven't actually timed it but I know what you mean. These cars are strong runners and all I know is that I can hit 130-140 in no time. This coming from a guy that had a sc,d 04 gt.

5.0jake

Established Member
I haven't actually timed it but I know what you mean. These cars are strong runners and all I know is that I can hit 130-140 in no time. This coming from a guy that had a sc,d 04 gt.

How about 150 haha?

Didn't hit any speed limiters at 150mph thought I would.
Looks/sounded like it shifted into 5th around 145 and was still going strong.
Ive never seen any vids of an auto going this quick so here's mine :coolman:

btw I don't do this crap with other cars/traffic around, it was just me and a straight-away. There was a high concrete wall to my left blocking the other side of the highway.
Sorry about the queer music.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqWM9JeA7mw"]2011 Mustang GT 80-150mph - YouTube[/nomedia]

!

Last edited:

Impetuous

Established Member
It looks normally fast to me...

How about 150 haha?

Didn't hit any speed limiters at 150mph thought I would.
Looks/sounded like it shifted into 5th around 145 and was still going strong.
Ive never seen any vids of an auto going this quick so here's mine :coolman:

btw I don't do this crap with other cars/traffic around, it was just me and a straight-away. There was a high concrete wall to my left blocking the other side of the highway.
Sorry about the queer music.

2011 Mustang GT 80-150mph - YouTube

!

Users who are viewing this thread