Lets see the nitrous purges!!!!!!!

S2-Raw

Established Member
SLOW95 said:
Alright I found the video of my brothers car purging while doing a burn out. Oh yeah turn it up his car sounds mean as @#$% clicky here>http://youtube.com/watch?v=zBvA0_dxBDs:rockon: :rockon: :beer: :beer:

Nice vid but dam, doesn't that cost money to waste nitrous like that? Around here, a 10 lbs bottle is around $30 to refill. That's almost like filling the gas tank.

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
yeah i guess but if it looks cool and for video who gives a shit:coolman: :rockon: :rockon: :beer:

blkvertterm

Established Member
I had the purge out of the front Cobra emblem before the latest fabrication of piping. You could never really tell if the line was cleared with it shooting foward from the front of the car. I moved it to the hood vents. You can open and close the hood with no issues the way I piped the lines.

normal_Side_Twin_Plumes.JPG

Ace5Oh

Established Member
blkvertterm said:
I had the purge out of the front Cobra emblem before the latest fabrication of piping. You could never really tell if the line was cleared with it shooting foward from the front of the car. I moved it to the hood vents. You can open and close the hood with no issues the way I piped the lines.

normal_Side_Twin_Plumes.JPG

OMG! :bowdown:

chip6990

Established Member
sorry not very clear pics. but you get the idea.
1st pic is at FFW TS. 1/2 a sec later and you would have seen the purge real good.

101487.jpg

101488.jpg

101489.jpg

blkvertterm

Established Member
Here is one more. Not the best pic but that is all I have right now.

It backs the wantbe street racers with the fart can exhaust off at the red lights, and makes everyone in the stands at the dragway stand up when I stage.

normal_Front_Twin_Plumes.JPG

chip6990

Established Member
blkvertterm said:
It backs the wantbe street racers with the fart can exhaust off at the red lights, and makes everyone in the stands at the dragway stand up when I stage.

normal_Front_Twin_Plumes.JPG

i know exactly what you mean, if your at a light and a chainsaw car pulls up, just hit the purge, and you can put about 10 cars on them before they realize you done left. they get that deere in the headlight look....

Fat-cat

Established Member
can you pm me a pic of how you routed the lines i would like to see how its done.. i dont have nitrous at this tume but i have saleen vents on my 94 that i would like to see how you did it.. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread