MAF extender install directions

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
how hard is the MAF extender to install?? i've read the directions once--they do not seem to be as straight forward as i'd like. i typically need very detailed directions with pictures.

i searched this site for install directions and didn't find any. does anyone have any??

i bought the extender because it was cheap, and i didn't want to fork up the money for the SCT 2400. someone also told me that the MAFia would not work with my SCT tuner--is this correct??
thanks guys

CWD

Established Member
It works

kirks5oh said:
the link is not working for some reason
I just tried it. Be patient it will come up slow however. Charles

racebronco2

Established Member
i used the link and instructions, they were both the same, the link helps more cause it shows exactly where the wires were at.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
what setting do you guys have yours set at. it looks like if i'm only looking at 500 or so rwhp, i should only have one of the four siwtches turned on???

also, if my local tuner is not comfortable using the MAF xtender, is it possible for a mail order tuner to reset the MAF tables through a mail in tune, or whatever needs to be done to readjust the MAF voltage?? or does this need to be physically dialed into my handheld tuner??

Users who are viewing this thread