Funny Looking Eaton Snout

dougwg

Established Member
That is a PROTOTYPE Cobra Blower

Note the hole pattern for the throttle body spacer and also the amount of hole used on the interchangeable hub... it's just like the one I have here at the shop that came off of another prototype blower from a test Cobra engine.

That Blower NEEDS a totally different TB spacer (plenum) and the only way to get it is to either have the one that was on it from Ford or make one.

If you have a Cobra and you think that you might want to get this as a core... don't... you will be stuck with it... just like this poor guy.

*edit*
Now that I look at the pic some more I see a Temperature Probe ... just like the PROTOTYPE blower that I had here at the shop ....

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I agree with Doug. That's gotta be a proto. Compare it to my old Eaton (which WAS from an actual '03) below. Note the funky 'Eaton' letters on the front of the one he is selling. That sucker LOOKS like a proto.

Apten2.JPG

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
CobraBob said:
I agree with Doug. That's gotta be a proto. Compare it to my old Eaton (which WAS from an actual '03) below. Note the funky 'Eaton' letters on the front of the one he is selling. That sucker LOOKS like a proto.

Apten2.JPG

Now thats a preety eaton you got there I need mine to look like that :pop:

Users who are viewing this thread