Well...i need to get in a car quick

Should I call about this...?

• Sure, hail damage won't be too bad to fix..

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No, hail damage sucks ass.....

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Uhhh shut up Bevis....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cobrajunkie

Established Member
If its going to be a Cobra this is my last option.....98 FORD_MUSTANG_COBRA white in color, beige interior, 4:10 gears, underdrive pullies, 71k original miles, hail damage, asking price $5500.

The only part that scares me is the hail damage...i don't know how extensive it is...as in i'm not sure if just a dent puller will fix it or if it needs a new paint job but that price for a 98 with that miles is hard to ignore...should I call and see about the hail or let it pass because it might be easy to fix. BTW I need to be in a car by the end of the week so I need to know quick.

love bandit2

Established Member
if the fixes are under 3 grand you could probably get the car fixed, and turn around and sell it for 10 g's... make some extra $$$

Cobrajunkie

Established Member
Well the only thing I didn't like was the idea of beige interior...maybe it'll grow on me, imma check it out and see if maybe the fixes will be easy and he is just too lazy to get them done..

slow98svt

www.snma.net
Established Member
I know what you mean, I dont know the tan much either but I drove a white 96 that had tan and once I got on it the color of the interior didnt seem to matter much anymore lol

slow98svt

www.snma.net
Established Member
98's have mostly tan with most of the dash black and then they will have all black none of the cobras have all tan though.

Cobrajunkie

Established Member
Okay, so the cobra seats I saw with the tan insert would still look good in the car...good to hear. thanks for the replys, i'll certainly let you guys know what happens...

Users who are viewing this thread