Vid: KB GT 500

Thrust

Established Member
Man that thing sounded great! I would love to run into him on the street!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Just watched the 3rd vid again! 8sec into the vid and he hit it in 1st and then at 17 sec he is in 4th!! That is like 9sec to 110mph...

Last edited:

CGoeschel

Established Member
Im getting the 3" pulley ordered tomorrow!! I have to send the xcal back to KB for the final tuning upgrades and I might as well have him throw in the 3" pulley tune and pulley......Red turtle...you ready to hang on the tensioner again? lol

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
CGoeschel said:
Im getting the 3" pulley ordered tomorrow!! I have to send the xcal back to KB for the final tuning upgrades and I might as well have him throw in the 3" pulley tune and pulley......Red turtle...you ready to hang on the tensioner again? lol

Let me know when!!!

joemayo

Established Member
CGoeschel said:

Why not just have a local tuner tune the car?

CGoeschel

Established Member
Im going to have my local tuner "verify" the tune and datalog the injector and fuel pump cycles, then he's going to send the data back to Ken at KB. The tune thats in the car from what I can tell is pretty spot on and they've spent alot of time on the dyno to perfect the tune. Ive got nothing but good things to say about Kenne Bell and especially Ken C. He's been very helpful and really wants to make sure this kit is spot on! So far, I think he's succeeded!

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
CGoeschel said:
Trust me....its worth the chance at being caught!! lol....youll love it!! DO IT..DO IT....
can you record a 60-130 speedo blast? i'd really like to see how the acceleration compares to my car.

I might actually consider being in debt to get one of these things. I am such a HP slut.

CGoeschel

Established Member
Ill work on it!! Thats the best part of living in Las Vegas. You dont have to go far out of town to find a good, empty, high speed road!

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
I call that road, the city. Get er done! It doesn't have to be the best quality just clear enough to see the speed. $$$$$$$$$$$ owns me

C.K.

Established Member
Nice. Get that thing tuned and go see how you do against a new Z06. I see good things in the making...

Users who are viewing this thread