Scammed by a guy in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Common

Established Member
correction, tried call both numbers I have, no note action....yet

I meant, note to be dropped by some of us random folks

EDIT: I'm bored, I'm gona take a drive there right now.................stay tuned

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
done that, no response

Call the Montclair Police Department. As for the Detective on Duty, identify yourself to him. I am sure he will be willing to do a "knock and talk" for you.

That is the approach I would use.

Common

Established Member
Call the Montclair Police Department. As for the Detective on Duty, identify yourself to him. I am sure he will be willing to do a "knock and talk" for you.

That is the approach I would use.

I had said the same thing in a pm, and have me deliver any paperwork from this online scam.

Damn, I am made for this job.

Common

Established Member

This guy might be running a bigger scam than cell phones.

EVERYONE GO AND REGISTER ON DIGG.COM AND GIVE "dig", or thumb up review to the "scammed in NJ thread", we need A LOT of exposure to make it to the front page, ONCE IT DOES, THIS THREAD AND THE SITE, TOGETHER WITH ITS MEMBERS WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE GREATEST PWNAGE EVER. It takes a min to register.:thumbsup:

Linky.

http://digg.com/comedy/Don_t_Screw_Over_Someone_on_a_Car_Forum

Last edited:

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
anybody swing by yet? i live in NJ but i think u guys that are only 10 mins away got it covered.. i think im like 90 mins so...

Constable

Established Member
Wow... this is great. I'm glad you guys are so close, cause I'm not one to have any patience with stuff like this. I would've already generated a call number and been knee-deep in this kids a$$. Then I'd be hearing from my supervisors and yada-yada-yada...

On a side note, I sold an Xbox to a guy in queens, who cancelled his payment to me right after I shipped the stuff out. Refused to answer my calls. Lets just say I got my money... Fugger.

Last edited:

Constable

Established Member
*removed by moderator* (included perps full name, SS, DOB, and NJ DL)

Just let someone in Montclair know he has warrants... they can go and lock him up right away... then talk to him about the scams and figure it out from there.

Last edited:

Constable

Established Member
Call and leave a message for him... tell him you know he has warrants from Mountainside. Tell him you're gonna turn him in now if he doesn't send the phone back tomorrow.

He's probably scamming people so he can get money to pay his court fines... 20 year old ***. When I was 20 I was already a cop and definately more mature than this...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread