Race 24: Irwin Tools Night Race @ BMS

Kiohtee

Established Member
Irwin-bristol-race-580-210.jpg

Rules:
  • Pick the driver you think will win this race. You must post the pick before the green flag waves.
  • You may not pick the same driver in consecutive events.
  • After the race you will receive the same number of points your pick receives. If the driver receives a point’s penalty it will be reflected upon your points as well.
  • If you are not clear with your pick, you receive 0 points

Prizes:
1st place: $60
2nd place: $20
3rd place: $15
4th place: $5​

Next race: Irwin Tools Night Race @ Bristol Motor Speedway - August 24th, 2013 @ 8:00PM EST

DO NOT PICK LIST:
Earnhardt Jr - Uncle Meat, 7.62x51, bdcardinal
Johnson - Condor21, thomas91169, 03GTGreen
Kenseth - SLVRBLT, CSD, mustangless
Kahne - usmotox
Kyle Busch - zhisel
Biffle - 1KleenSVT
Keselowski - DMassey
Kurt Busch - Sonic605hp

2. zhisel - 719 points (5)
3. CSD - 708 points (1)
4. DMassey - 690 points (1)
5. Condor21 - 667 points (1)
6. boostaholick - 614 points (1)
7. Sonic605hp - 595 points
8. 7.62x51 - 589 points (2)
9. bdcardinal - 566 points
10. usmotox - 485 points
11. tdschst - 469 points (1)
11. 1KleenSVT - 469 points (1)
12. 03GTGreen - 376 points (1)
13. mustangless - 360 points
14. vroom - 335 points
15. thomas91169 - 188 points
16. 311-420 - 182 points (1)
17. LUBaseball2 - 178 points
18. SLVRBLT - 70 points

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
Kyle Busch. God, I hate myself right now.

At least I'll be having fun throwing my annual "Bristolpalooza" party. We project the race outdoors 136" from a DLP HD projector. Complete with firepit, beer pong, flip cup, horseshoes, cornhole, yard pong, beer, other drinks, free food , and a tip board where 3 people win $. This is my 5th year doing it, and it's a pretty big deal locally!

CSD

Banned

At least I'll be having fun throwing my annual "Bristolpalooza" party. We project the race outdoors 136" from a DLP HD projector. Complete with firepit, beer pong, flip cup, horseshoes, cornhole, yard pong, beer, other drinks, free food , and a tip board where 3 people win $. This is my 5th year doing it, and it's a pretty big deal locally!

That sounds like one hell of a good time! I'm jealous, wish I could be there.

Have fun! This race is always exciting to watch :beer:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

Damn that sounds badass!

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
That sounds like one hell of a good time! I'm jealous, wish I could be there.

Have fun! This race is always exciting to watch :beer:

Damn that sounds badass!

Hey anybody from SVTP is always welcome! We've had a couple members before (and I promise I won't post the pics lol), and Sid keeps threatening to come lol

1KleenSVT

Established Member
Kurt Busch, I hope all of this contract business doesn't distract him. What are your opinions? Should he stay with furniture row or head to Stewart-Hass? I think he should stay due to the fact that he is doing well in about every race plus he and his crew chief are doing well together. If he goes to Stewart I think they will put more resources into Harvicks team rather than Busch's.

Last edited:

Condor21

Established Member
Kurt Busch, I hope all of this contract business doesn't distract him. What are your opinions? Should he stay with furniture row or head to Stewart-Hass? I think he should stay due to the fact that he is doing well in about every race plus he and his crew chief are doing well together. If he goes to Stewart I think they will put more resources into Harvicks team rather than Busch's.

I would like to see him stay. It would be a dick move to leave after a year even though thats how long his contract was, but here he is in a single car 3rd tier team in the top 5 in points.

But if he was to go to Stewart-Haas, I belive him, Harvick, and Stewart could give HMS a run for their money in their own equipment. It'll be interesting in what he chooses.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
He should stay IMO. With Danica, Smoke and Harvick he will have pressure to perform again and when gets pressured, you saw how that ended.

He's got an us and against the world thing going on (small team) and he's doing great.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I don't know if any of you are watching qualifying or not, but Kyle just about earned himself a dead last starting spot. :lol:

Edit: Maybe he did after all. :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread