PA GTG - Dunkin' Donuts/Sonic Cruise -- Sat. 10/27

Allen2001GT

Established Member
I think you may have the wrong morgantown, PA. My Girl used to live in Hershey and from Morgantown to there is like 45 minutes give or take

+2 you definitely looked up the wrong one. i live inbetween the two so my guess from carlisle to morgantown would be 1 and half hrs. or so depending on speed and if you take the turnpike all the way.

Cobra96SVT

Beat Slow
Established Member
I may be there depends how things play out. My friends and I(maybe) are hitting up Shady Maples that morning and we will probably swing by afterwards.

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
I'm not going to make it now. I have a job interview in North Carolina and don't get back into town till late friday night. can't see myself waking up in time for the cruise.

maybe next time...

03BlueGT

2L8I1
Established Member
I think you may have the wrong morgantown, PA. My Girl used to live in Hershey and from Morgantown to there is like 45 minutes give or take

Yes you guys are right. I went mapquest and for some reason it gave me Morgantown, WV!! That's probably why it was 3 1/2 hours. I would love to go with you guys. Anyone want to meet me? I will probably take the turnpike. Sorry bout the mix up fellas. My bad!!!:poke:

dragon40k

Established Member
If the weather holds (which means I'll go) I'll meet up with you. I have to get on the pike to get there so we may as well head down at the same time. I get on at the Harrisburg east/283 exit.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
The weathers not lookin good for Saturday. Would you guys schedule a rain date if it falls through?

03BlueGT

2L8I1
Established Member
If the weather holds (which means I'll go) I'll meet up with you. I have to get on the pike to get there so we may as well head down at the same time. I get on at the Harrisburg east/283 exit.

Sounds good. I can meet you where ever. That is if the weather isn't rainy. Name the spot and time and i'll be there.

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
yea who can do sunday if we decide to change. Saturdays weather looks like it is not going to cooperate. Let me know.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
I cant do sunday, I have work and cant get out of it... I can do next saturday thought... So lets hope the forcast changes...

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
There is another thread started... I vote next saturday since Im getting the car tuned this monday...

Users who are viewing this thread