not to rain on the new FGT enthusiasm, but anybody seen this?

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
first photos of a mid engined vette mule

chevy's not producing an el camino, and thats a mid-engine/supercar-like green house..

2017-Mid-Engined-Chevrolet-Corvette-1011-876x535.jpg

2017-Mid-Engined-Chevrolet-Corvette-1131-876x535.jpg

2017-Mid-Engined-Chevrolet-Corvette-1091-876x535.jpg

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
well then i'm just behind the SVTP times.

mods feel free to delete.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Lol OP that thing aint going to rain on any parade. Just a stretched out holden maloo.

i hate being the one that always makes people look stupid, but you do realize that's a mule right? as in that's not the actual body of the car? as in gm is not producing a mid-engined pickup/car but rather a FGT mid-engined vette type vehicle. you are aware of this, yes?

what the images above prove is that the long rumored mid-engined vette is finally happening. it also says (to me anyways) that their may not be a ZR1 model to the current C7 as this would be it.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
i hate being the one that always makes people look stupid, but you do realize that's a mule right? as in that's not the actual body of the car? as in gm is not producing a mid-engined pickup/car but rather a FGT mid-engined vette type vehicle. you are aware of this, yes?

what the images above prove is that the long rumored mid-engined vette is finally happening. it also says (to me anyways) that their may not be a ZR1 model to the current C7 as this would be it.
So explain to me how this mule (retarded looking one at that), is going to ruin the new Ford GT's parade?

This was also posted last week, so you might want to change the title to "Not to ruin your parade chevy vette mule, but here is the new Ford GT".

Users who are viewing this thread