Not a Bad start...3-0

MattP 343

Established Member
Well I usually don't run into anyone who wants to race around my area, but I guess spring has got a lot of people hyped up and to my surprise I got the opportunity to run 3 different cars all in the same day.

1. First was a White 03/04 350z which sounded stock. He pulled up next to me around 40ish and right when I downshifted to second he took off and got the jump on me. I passed him at the top of second and let off half way through third. He turned off at the next street.

2. Later that same day I was at a stoplight ready to turn left onto the Frontage road and I see an older 99ish Boxter and as it passed I looked over and see a mid 20s guy with his girlfriend. I continue as planned and turn left, just as I casually shift into second he punches it past me and has a car lead before I even lay into it. I caught back up, got in the left lane to merge onto the highway and passed him with ease.

3. After I got out of the movie 300 I see a middle age woman give me a slight rev in her 07 Grabber Orange GT with black racing stripes. I looked at my friend, who was in the passenger seat and he said "See if you can get her to run" So again Im on the frontage road a couple car lengths back and she punches it, I downshift into 3rd and give chase. Around 110 Im ON her bumper and get out of it so I don't crash. I continue following and eventually get next to her around 20mph, in First. I blipped the throttle and she took off. I punched it into second, fly past her, hit third and Im guessing she just gave up because she was about 10 lengths behind. I gave a thumbs up and pulled into my neighborhood.

Users who are viewing this thread