New Pictures Of My Formula

dopefedz

Established Member
Today I didn't really have much going on so I decided to get some new shots of the car. I recently sent the centers of my wheels to get a brushed finish to make it a little easier on keeping them clean. I tried getting some shots of the new finish but it's a little hard to capture on camera.

checkered.jpg

checkered1.jpg

checkered2.jpg

checkered3.jpg

checkered4.jpg

checkered5.jpg

checkered6.jpg

checkered7.jpg

Never_Enough

Established Member
Looks good. Is the license plate grill functional or just for show? I still don't miss my LS1 TA though. :D

dopefedz

Established Member
Thanks guys. I did the lp filler that way to help a little with cooling the iron block plus I think it looks cooler than it originally did :)

wjk

Established Member
Looking good, always loved the Pontiacs a bit more then the bow ties...

skate47e

Established Member
do you not like the rear of your car. i love the tails on those cars. Show em off.

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
very nice. i have the same style on my 98firebird. ta wing/side skirts/rear bumper and ram air hood. mean looking cars..

seen a white one once with a blue theme. all the fender/hood vents were dark blue. front bird overlay was blue.. the ceta mod on the bottom of the rear bumper was dark blue. blue-chrome rims.. i have pics somewhere. belonged to a cop near me.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Dope, the car looks badass!! Ive never been too big of a fan of the Firebird front bumper, but it works for you! What can i say, were a Trans Am family lol. Weve owned a total of 3 Trans Am WS.6s

Man, that interior pic just makes me want to delete stuff even more, especially since the motor is blown (stupid valve springs)!! :beer::beer:

very nice. i have the same style on my 98firebird. ta wing/side skirts/rear bumper and ram air hood. mean looking cars..

seen a white one once with a blue theme. all the fender/hood vents were dark blue. front bird overlay was blue.. the ceta mod on the bottom of the rear bumper was dark blue. blue-chrome rims.. i have pics somewhere. belonged to a cop near me.

Sounds like the 30th anniversary T/A with a ceta mod! Definitly dont see those every day.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
i always enjoy seeing pictures of your car. keep up the great work,

Users who are viewing this thread