Never seen this before LOL!! (Different rims on each side of the car...Poor S4)

MattP 343

Established Member
AudiDIY said:
1.) Can you see both sides of the car at the same time EVER?

2.) Do you ever wish you can have two things you like at the same time?

3.) Why not?

one.jpg

three.jpg

two.jpg

eight.jpg

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224936

Tell me no one has done this to their cobra... Silver one side/Gunmetal on the other-- Make up your mind :poke:

BTW- Car would be TITS with gunmetal all the way around!

MattP 343

Established Member
damn these oem wheels are looking so nice there really is no need to get aftermarket ones
Those are RS4 Replicas, not stock for that vehicle...Like putting Terminator rims on a GT

I personally think they look sick! Im just tryin figure out if I can afford a B7 S4 like the one pictured, or if I will need to settle for a B6 S4 or Is350...

frog

Coupes without wings
Established Member
I've got a front bumper, grill, and foglights for an RS4 :banana: still not sure why I have it.........but I do:thumbsup:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Ahhaahahahhaahahahhahahahahahahaha! I knew it! About 2 years ago I predicted this would one day start as a trend. Lets see if this catches on. ;)

. . . . . . .Both kinds of rims do look good though.

Last edited:

canibus

Established Member
Ahhaahahahhaahahahhahahahahahahaha! I knew it! About 2 years ago I predicted this would one day start as a trend. Lets see if this catches on. ;)

. . . . . . .Both kinds of rims do look good though.

it's actually been happeningh for the past 5 years

AUSTINSCOBRA

Established Member
Those are RS4 Replicas, not stock for that vehicle...Like putting Terminator rims on a GT

I personally think they look sick! Im just tryin figure out if I can afford a B7 S4 like the one pictured, or if I will need to settle for a B6 S4 or Is350...

you can pick up a low mileage B6 S4 for mid 20's. It's a kick ass car, you will love it. I missed mines :(

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
its actually a great idea, as long as you have similar rims. if you had chrome 03s on one side and black bullitts on the other not so much

Wikkd03

Established Member
when i was 17 i worked at a grocery store and i was carrying some stuff out for this man and his wife...he was walking towards a really nice maroon C5 Vette with some kind of really nice chrome wheels on it....i walked around to the other side and see another set of nice wheels....i said "sir, i was just curious as to why you have different wheels on both sides of your car" he just looked at me with a goofy look on his face and said "i do?!?" and started laughing, then just got in his car and drove off....he was a tool....it looked kinda stupid mismatched though

Raymond

slower than you
Established Member
I don't see the big problem. It's not something I'd do, but it's far from so bad to say "poor car" about it.

Users who are viewing this thread