NANOSKIN Question...

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
I recently purchased the NANOSKIN 6" foam pad for a D/A buffer as well as some NANOSKIN SHOCK spray lubricant sealant. At the time I didn't know about the NANOSKIN GLIDE and thought the Shock was the proper lubricant to be using with the 6" pad. So my question is, will I be OK with using the Shock as a lubricant instead of the Glide?

Also, would soapy water work for a lubricant as well? Any typical house hold chemicals?

Thanks!

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I don't have an answer to your question as I'm using Glide with my nanoskin but I'm curious to hear how you like it

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I have it, and it works amazingly!! I just used quick detail.. expensive but effective

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
I don't have an answer to your question as I'm using Glide with my nanoskin but I'm curious to hear how you like it

From all the reviews I've read on it, it sounds pretty amazing.

I'm going to be doing the car in my avatar, and my girlfriends charcoal grey 2006 Jeep GC. I'm pretty excited about doing the Jeep because it's never been waxed before, and I think it will really POP!

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
You should be able to use pretty much any detail spray - the key of course is lubricity. I would stay away from soaps and household products....in fact the only time a household product should be used is dish soap IF your stripping the paint of all it's waxes etc.

Try Infinite Use Detail Juice - the stuff is absolutely amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread