FS: Armstrong Swiftlock Laminate Flooring

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Well, up for sale is our little stack of Armstong Swiftlock Laminate flooring in Heirloom Hickory, Part # L6017 081.

We bought all this flooring (37 [email protected] sq-ft per box = 429sq-ft) but unforunately, the more we look at it, the more we think it is just too light in color, for the area we want to use it in. Only one box is open (Bought it that way) but its all brand new.

S O L D!!!!

Last edited:

rightushook

Hugh Jazz
Established Member
You should be able to take it back, especially if its from lowes. If you don't have you're recepit or they can't find the purchase you won't get money back. It'll be a gift card.

rclose

SwiftLock Heirloom Hickory Sale - Have you sold them yet

I am looking on the web for this item from Lowes. Swiftlock Heirloom Hickory SP12FHB46... Lowe's Sku 220491.

Do you still have them or have you sold them?

Robin Close
[email protected]
(801) 589-8023

Reich8

Armstrong Swiftlock Laminate Flooring

I,ve been trying to track down 400 Suare feet of this laminate flooring and will make arrngements to have it shipped to me in Ohio, so please let me know if you still have all 37 boxes.
Thanks

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
I may have a local sale pending, but i will update as soon as i hear back from them. Sorry for the delay in response guys.

[email protected]

Hi
I'm interested in the Armstrong Heirloom Hickory laminate. I need 25 boxes. Do you still have any?

I am in a tight time squeeze. Could you call me on my cell: 805 570-3101

Thanks
Beverly

[email protected]

I could come and pick up the laminate some time this coming week. I only need 25 boxes but would take them all if that's easier for you.

I live in Santa Barbara.

Beverly

teg815

I live in Illinois, do you still have the heirloom hickory, If so i may be able to arrange tio get it picked up at your place. Teg815

dudleyblldg5

heirloom hickory 220 491

I have six boxs of this flooring i can not use because i do not have enought for the job. Will sale at a discount, and will ship if you pay shiping. i am located in Tallahassee, Fl. [email protected]

Sorry all flooring has been sold. Thank you for inquiring.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread