Covercraft Weathershield HP car cover for 03-04 cobras

95greenvert

Established Member
I'm selling a Covercraft Weathershield HP car cover(color-Taupe) for 03-04 cobras, its made for outside use (waterproof) but can be used indoors also. I bought it new 3months ago and just bought a new house with a garage so I dont need this cover anymore. Cover is clean and just washed for the 2nd time. It will fit in a regular washing machine so theres no need for a large commercial washer and can be dried on low heat or hung up to dry. Go here to covercrafts website for more details: http://www.carcoverusa.com/WeatherShield-Car-Cover.html
$210shipped anywhere in the Continental US 48states. Cover is sold.
0714080626.gif

0714080627.gif

Thanks, Keith

Last edited:

XJRGUY

BIG MONSTERS!
Established Member
Bump for an excellent cover.

I have three of these covers that i bought at the same time for my cars.

They are THE BEST for outside and it's very convenient to be able to wash them at home (can't do that with a NOAH cover!!)

Good luck to seller, this is a great price.

I spent much more on mine when I bought new.

95greenvert

Established Member
Thanks XJRGUY, it is a nice cover but having a garage now is great to. I would put it on the car while in the garage but I like looking at how beautiful the car is everyday.

XJRGUY

BIG MONSTERS!
Established Member
No prob...to anyone that buys it use Simplegreen in the washer (just a capful) and DO NOT use HOT water.

The cover will come out looking brand new no matter how dirty it is, and it keeps it waterproof.

Users who are viewing this thread