Attention to all: Use the freaking search function damnit

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
knowledgeable people still have questions, but they are more detailed. They require thinking, experience, and ability. Thats what turns this place into a more hard core tech forum like modfords or corner-carvers.

if you want to talk about x pipes all day, go to stangnet or mustangworld.

likenew94stang

Established Member
I dont care to talk about Xpipes.

Im pretty sure that compression ratios w/ a 12-15lb KB setup is slightly more complicated than Xpipes...and I still took shite for it.

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
Everybody already knows my stand, but this thread is uber-old and was brought back as a joke...

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
No one ever in this forum got crap for anything other than
What gears?
What CAI?
What shifter?
Are DR's worth it?
What springs?
What plugs?
What wires?

And if you know the best way to use it the search function on this site works fine.

stangkid

Established Member
03silversvt said:
And who the hell do you think you are?
I guess maybe the site should be closed down them cause i do believe there has been an answer for everything. If you dont like it, go on another website. Ill be more than happy to answer or respond to reposts or questions.

+1

stangkid

Established Member
duane v said:
oh go sit on an egg :rollseyes ...if you dont want to answer someones tech question than dont......I dont mind answering the same questions over and over.....actually there may be new answers for the same old questions...DA snake boy!!!

+1

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
samill2 said:
Hey, I was using the search function to find posts from people complaining about people not searching and came across this thread. What's the general concensus concerning people using the search function before posting?

Also - what are IMRCs, what tires should I get, what blower should I replace the Eaton with, and what causes that weird vibration in my car at 70+mph - you think that'd be covered under warranty?
:lol: :lol: Six months later and that post still made me start laughing

Bullitt66

Adiccted SVT Poster
Established Member
duane v said:
oh go sit on an egg :rollseyes ...if you dont want to answer someones tech question than dont......I dont mind answering the same questions over and over.....actually there may be new answers for the same old questions...DA snake boy!!!
+1 on that.
you can also remember things you forgot.

Last edited:

blackfang

Established Member
Bump being we have 3 threads on the first page alone about Longtubes and 3 or 4 threads on the first 2-3 pages regarding cold air intakes and JLT!!

Users who are viewing this thread