2.6L KB Vette

AMERICAN_HP

Established Member
DaleM said:
Jeff,
That is an amazing car! What kind of racing do you do with her?
One of our members has a 700 hp KB 2.6 but his tune is very conservative, he is going to the Salt Flats to break the World Land speed for his class car :http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3922819#post3922819

Well, being the fact that this car has been under the knife for almost a year now, I havent done much of anything. But the car will predominantly be run at the local 1/4 track. BUT.....I will also be doing a little auto-x. Not much though.
A couple things you dont see in the pics is the color matched roll bars and door bars, racing seats, harnesses, etc etc etc.
Other than the paint, its been set up to race.
LAst year the car was dis-assembled and built from the ground up. We upgraded darn near EVERY component in the car.

Nasty Notch

Resident Dissident
Established Member
AMERICAN_HP said:
Hey Gentleman,

I'm the guy who owns this car. Its kind of an honor to have your car being talked about on other boards.

Let me say this though. The graph that you are seeing is NOWHERE near where its at now. And I mean that literally..:-D
Kenne Bell is having some sort of press release next week so they wont let me release the final #'s. But what I will tell you is this. According to Kenne Bell, this is the highest HP they have ever seen out of one of their kits.

I'll give you a little hint........We have OVER 825rwtq at 2300rpms...:coolman:

Believe it or not, my car is very very streetable. It idles at 900rpms with little to no lope. And it drives as if its stock.
But when you get on it, it is the most violent and amazing feeling I have ever felt. It takes your breath away with how hard it hits.
But if you were to just drive it around town with the air on, you would never know you were cruising around in a 9 second car.

Jeff :rockon:

I was lurking around on corvette forum because I'm looking into getting an FRC, was interested in the selection of FI, came across your car and was like :eek: Had to share it with everybody.

You have a very beautiful car with some monster power, nice job :beer:

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
AMERICAN_HP said:
Well, being the fact that this car has been under the knife for almost a year now, I havent done much of anything. But the car will predominantly be run at the local 1/4 track. BUT.....I will also be doing a little auto-x. Not much though.
A couple things you dont see in the pics is the color matched roll bars and door bars, racing seats, harnesses, etc etc etc.
Other than the paint, its been set up to race.
LAst year the car was dis-assembled and built from the ground up. We upgraded darn near EVERY component in the car.
Should have just said, "I'm a HP junkie", we would all understand!

caindo

Established Member
who built the motor. lookin for a local shop. can't wait to run into you on the sinful streets :)

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Your car is just....... WOW!!!! The paint looks INCREDIBLE, saw the other pics of the interior, and it is just beautiful.. Over 825RWTQ that low? What kind of tires are you going to be running?

supra6spd

Established Member
Typically I prefer one solide color on a car, but your paint job, wheels, suspension/ride height is absolutely PERFECT.
And talk about performance, that is just astonishing. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread