03 KB for $14,995

bullitt 3572

Established Member
I called about it because I am only a little over an hour from there and was going to check it out this weekend. There was no answer so I sent them a email. If it aint knocking it would be a STEAL!!!!

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Wow, great find! Everything looks to be on point minus that steering wheel.

Awesome price definitely if nothing is wrong with it. No Tick, Clean Title, Etc..

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Bad ass deal but the bids on ebay on the car are already over the asking price with 6 days left. Highly doubt the car really went that cheap even if it is being sold today...

Otherwise, id buy it right now....

thebelew

ItsBlue
Established Member
I was headed down there about 3:00 today when the guy got wise and started back pedaling really quick when he was getting so many hits..... I was taking $15,000 and now he says he won't take less than $18,000, which still isn't bad

bullitt 3572

Established Member
Yeah I live only about 1 1/2 hours away and was fixing to leave the house and go up there and look at it and probably get it and he sent me a email back with the price going up up up!

silvrsrt

Established Member
if the he was selling for 15k imagine what he gave for it!! I bet 12k tops.... I sell cars and watched a stock cobra go through the auction not to long ago for 17k..

Users who are viewing this thread